Subject: [manet] OPNET MATLAB cosimulation

From: Jianqiang Zeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 03:39:25 -0700

hello, I want to run some simulations in OPNET based on MATLAB file. Are there anybody who had done this work before? 
Can anybody tell me how to interface OPNET with MATLAB? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards
Jianqiang Zeng

Best Regards
Jianqiang Zeng, Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID  83844-1023
Tel:   (208) 885-5158
email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Jay J Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:30:26 -0400

Hi,

I haven't done that myself but I am pretty familiar with the OPNET Co-Sim 
API which provides an interface between these two to do this.  PM me if you 
want details.  I have heard that MATLAB provides a similar interface too.
You can post your question to the OPNET user forum as well.  Visit OPNET 
support center (www.opnet.com/support) and follow the "OPNET User Forums" 
link to subscribe.

Best of luck, - Jay

At 03:39 AM 10/9/2003 -0700, Jianqiang Zeng wrote:
>hello, I want to run some simulations in OPNET based on MATLAB file. Are 
>there anybody who had done this work before?