Subject: [manet] 802.11 PCF mode

From: "Rajendra V Boppana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:29:14 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a simulator that simulates 802.11 PCF and DCF. If anyone
has a stand alone simulator or code that can be added to ns2 or glomosim, I
would like to get a copy of the same.
Thanks for any suggestions and pointers.

Raj Boppana

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:32:50 +0200 (MEST)

Raj,

A while ago, we added PCF functionality to the ns-2 simulator. A patch
that can be applied to ns-2.1b8 can be downloaded from
http://www.sm.luth.se/~dugdale/index/software.shtml

/Anders