Subject: [manet] DSDV & ZRP for Glomosim

From: Suprio Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, 
Can anyone tell me if there is any implementation available for DSDV and  
ZRP for Glomosim? If yes, could you please suggest me the link to 
download?

Thanks a lot in advance.

-Suprio 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:33:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Suprio,

For ZRP in Glomosim, please see:
	http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu/wnlprojects.html#adhoc_software

Zygmunt.
==-=-=====
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory		 http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University			 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853			 e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S.A                             
	WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-