Subject: [manet] Question: Scalalbe DSDV code in ns-2?

From: Jangeun Jun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:19:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear sir or madam,

I am a Ph.D. student at NC State University.
As it's clearly shown in ns-2's DSDV source code (dsdv.cc), the current
ns-2 DSDV protocol is not scalable. The maximum number of entries in an
update packet is around 100 and nodes cannot generate multiple
packets for one update.

Since I need to run very large DSDV scenario (100,000 nodes), I am
looking for a *scalable* DSDV model written in ns-2.
Your tip will be greatly appreciated.

(I posted this question on ns-2 mailing list but no answer. I hope
that there is an improved DSDV model done by an expert in this manet
circle.)

Regards,

-Jangeun Jun

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet