Subject: RE: [manet] A few RFC 3626 OLSR questions

From: Li Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:47:29 -0500

Thanks a lot for your reply and help out on these questions. Very clear to
me now. 

At 09:08 AM 10/29/2003 +0000, Dearlove, Chris (UK) wrote:

>> One link can have only one neighbor interface address as defined in the
>> link set, is that right?
>
>If I understand your question correctly, yes, but I'm not 100% certain
>what the issue is here.

There isn't an big issue. Just when I saw in the spec that multiple
"neighbor interface addresses" are 
placed under one link code, I was trying to figure out in what cases you'd
have multiple neightbor
interface addresses under a single link code. Certainly multiple neightbor
interface addresses can't be  under one link. Then it'd mean the "summary"
approach. 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet