Subject: [manet] atemu mailing list...

From: Manish Karir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:42:29 -0500 (EST)

All,

We apologize for the frequent postings but
we had not expected the large number of responses and queries we have
received regarding our ATEMU Sensor Nework Emulator/Simulator/Debugger.
We think it would be best if people interested in ATEMU please
subscribe to the mailing list at:

https://mail.cshcn.umd.edu/lists/listinfo/atemu

Future announcements/discussions will be carried out on that list only.

Thank you to everyone who downloaded and used release v. 0.1
earlier this week.  We appreciate all the feedback you have given us so
far.
Based on some of the intial feedback we have release v. 0.1.1 which
addresses
some of the major issues that had been brought to our notice.
You can download the new release at:
http://www.cshcn.umd.edu/research/atemu/

Bugzilla has also been setup to track bug reports better
http://bugs.cshcn.umd.edu/

We apologize for the inconvenience and plan to release v. 0.2 soon,
with Cygwin support and various other feature enhancements.

thanks
ATEMU Developers
CSHCN
University of Maryland

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet