Subject: [manet] A draft 11 compatible OLSR implementation

From: Andreas Tønnesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:26:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

I am a computer science master-student at UniK University graduate center
in Norway. As part of the work on my master I have implemented a draft 11
compliant (as far as I can see) version of OLSR based on the INRA/NRL
draft 3 compliant implementation.
MID messages and handling is implementated, HNA is fixed(re-implemented),
message formats are updated and a (external)GUI is made(along with a lot
of changes to the code).

I have made a web page for the project, it's not 100% finished but the
most basic info/functionality is present:
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~andreto/uolsrd/index.cgi

The implementation is GNU/linux >=2.4 only (for now).

This(0.2.0) is in no way a final version - but it would be nice to get
some feedback regarding implementation issues, testing, bugs and so on :)

Regards,
Andreas Tønnesen

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Ron Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:20:21 -0400

FYI for those not on the MANET mailing list.
Has an interesting GUI tool.

Not IPv6 capable, nor does the GUI display topology.

-Ron