Subject: [manet] MANET meeting in Seoul

From: "Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:16:45 +0900

Hi maneters,

As I know, many people, including me, will participate in this Seoul meeting and
want to discuss next work in manet wg.
Several drafts related to manet deployment have already been submitted to manet wg,
such as MANET address autoconf, MANET DNS and Internet connectivity, etc.
In Seoul meeting, the participants cant present their drafts and discuss them for next manet work.
After on-site meeting, we can do further discussion by email.

What do you think about my suggestion?

In addition, I submitted related drafts and will submit revised ones soon as follows;
 - MANET Address Autoconfiguration
    1. Requirements for Ad Hoc IP Address Autoconfiguration
        http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul/publications/ietf-internet-draft/draft-jeong-manet-addr-autoconf-reqts-00.txt
    2. Ad Hoc IP Address Autoconfiguration
        http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul/publications/ietf-internet-draft/draft-jeong-adhoc-ip-addr-autoconf-01.txt
    3. Ad Hoc IP Address Autoconfiguration for AODV
        http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul/publications/ietf-internet-draft/draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-00.txt

- MANET DNS
    1. DNS Service for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
        http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul/publications/ietf-internet-draft/draft-jeong-manet-dns-service-00.txt

Are there other drafts submitted for manet next work?
Thanks.

Regards,
Jaehoon Paul Jeong&jw™¨¥Šx%ŠËfjw‰ë_¢¸!¶Úlÿü0ÃXžµú+ƒùšŠYšŸùb²Ø§~æjw