Subject: RE:[manet] LUNAR

From: Evgeny Osipov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:12:07 +0100

Hello,

We are currently finalizing the NS version of Lunar, with plans to open it for 
public use in couple of weeks. The announcement will be sent to the MANET 
list.

We are currently extensively testing Lunar against AODV (original and Uppsala 
implementations). The results so far show equal effect of both protocols on 
tcp throughput for example, however the total overhead of routing data in the 
network is less for Lunar.  We were able as well to identify the scenarios 
where Lunar performs better than AODV. In the nearest plans is to compare 
Lunar with OLSR.

We would be glad to share our findings after the release of Lunar-ns, and 
certainly interested in maintaining the discussion.

Evgeny  

-- 
Evgeny Osipov, Tekn.Lic.
Visiting researcher University of Basel, Switzerland

email: [email-masked]
Tel.: +41 61 267 05 58

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet