Subject: [manet] Size of Traces

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:02:09 +0530

Hello everybody,

After reading ur views on the size of tora traces due to high mobility. i 
have reduced the mobility to 10m/s but increased the number of connections 
during simulation time which is 200 sec and 200 connections in between. used 
cbrgen.tcl fro generating the traffic. now the traces are coming with size 
more than 300MB. Please also suggest me another script for generating 
traffic automatically for the simulation environment.

Thanx in Advance

############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
      #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag 
Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet