Subject: [manet] Multipath routing in MANET

From: "Ki-Il Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:29:56 +0900

Hi all...

I would like to know if there is an implementation code for any Multipath
routing protocols in glomosim, such as (MP-DSR toronto university or split
multipath university of california, or ondemand multipath routing university
of Alberta, AODV-BR, SMR) any help will be appreciated

Sincerely yours.

--------------------------------------------------

Ph. D Student

Computer Communication Laboratory

Dept. of Computer Science

Chungnam National University

220 Gung-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejon,

305-764, Korea.

Tel : +82-42-821-7451

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------