Subject: [manet] Routing Overhead Calculation??

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:03:33 +0530

Hello All,

Sorry for the last mail. I found my mistake in the script i written and got 
the wrong results.
Can anybody now tell me how can find routnig Overhead from traces of 
protocols in MANET. something about the use of sequence numbers was 
mentioned in the paper of DSDV, that i could not interpret. Please help me 
in calculating the results.

Thanx in advance

############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
      #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag 
Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet