Subject: [manet] OLSR interop

From: Andreas Tønnesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:14:47 +0100

Hi all,

With the latest release(0.3.5) of the uOLSR implementation I think
I have got all the core functioning from RFC3626 covered.

As there are guaranteed to be lots of bugs I would like to get some
testing done beyond my regular lab setup. I remember there was some
talk about a OLSR interop meeting - has there been any development
considering those plans?

I am really interested in both interop testing and uOLSR-only testing.
So if anyone does some testing of the implementation I would
appreciate bugreports and results :-)
I am also very interested in reports of RFC possible incompliances!

-- 
Andreas Tønnesen([email-masked])
UniK University Graduation Center
University of Oslo
http://www.olsr.org

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet