Subject: Re: [manet] Securing proactive protocols

From: "Usman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:30:43 +0500

Hi.

i think this paper might be of some help.

"Securing the OLSR protocol" 
Thomas Heide Clausen, Cedric Adjih, Philippe Jacquet, Anis Laouiti, Paul 
Muhltahler, Daniele Raffo IFIP Med-Hoc-Net 2003, June 25-27, in 
proceedings. 

that can be downloaded from here.

http://voop.free.fr/Publications/index.shtml

or u can download directly from this link..

http://voop.free.fr/Publications/2003/medhocnet03.ps.gz

regards.
________________________________________________________________________

M. Usman Saleem
R&D                                 Cell : 0300-6653993
COMSATS IT Center,                  Tel  : 0992-383591/5 Ext: 222
CIIT ATD, PK.                       Fax  : 0992-383441
________________________________________________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: "Wala Turki Latrous" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:59:14 +0100
Subject: [manet] Securing proactive protocols

> Hello, 
> 
> I have a question concerning the security of the ad hoc routing
> protocols :  there are several work for the security of the reactive
> protocols, but not for the proactive protocols. Are there problems to
> secure such protocols?

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Panos Papadimitratos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:15:18 -0500

Hi Wala,

P. Papadimitratos and Z.J. Haas. "Secure Link State Routing for Mobile Ad 
Hoc Networks." IEEE <http://www.sait.fsu.edu/wsaan2003/>Workshop on 
Security and Assurance in Ad hoc Networks, in conjunction with the 2003 
International Symposium on Applications and the Internet, Orlando, FL, 
January 28, 2003

You can download it here: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu/Publications/saahn03.pdf

Panos

At 11:59 AM 2/9/2004 +0100, Wala Turki Latrous wrote:

>Hello, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = 
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
>I have a question concerning the security of the ad hoc routing protocols 
>:  there are several work for the security of the reactive protocols, but 
>not for the proactive protocols. Are there problems to secure such protocols?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panagiotis 
Papadimitratos               http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/pp59
Wireless Networks Laboratory    http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical 
Engineering
Cornell 
University 

374 Frank Rhodes Hall           Tel: +1-607-255-9068
Ithaca, NY 14853                        Fax: +1-607-255-9072
U.S.A                                   E-mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------