Subject: [manet] Extensions to OSPF to Support MANETs

From: "Madhavi W. Chandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:51:22 -0500

Hi All,

We recently posted a draft to the OSPF WG on extensions
to OSPF to support mobile ad hoc networking.  Discussions on 
the draft will be on the OSPF WG...so please post any comments 
there.  Below is the link to the draft:

http://www.riw.us/temp/draft-chandra-ospf-manet-00.txt

Abstract:

This document describes extensions to OSPF to support mobile ad hoc
networking. Specifically, the document specifies a mechanism for
link-local signaling, a OSPF-MANET interface, a simple technique to
reduce the size of Hello packets by only transmitting incremental
state changes, and a method for optimized flooding of routing
updates.

Thanks,
Madhavi

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet