Subject: [manet] Help regarding trace files

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:05:09 +0530

Dear all,

Please help me how could i read traces of routing protocols in MANET 
AODV,DSR, DSDV, TORA to calculate parameters like end-to-end delay, 
end-to-end throughput. i am using the old trace format for all these 
protocols. i have used tracegraph for reading these traces but the traces 
are too large that system hangs and does nothing. Please help me as early so 
that i can develop my own code for calculating these parameters.
Thanx in advance
############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
      #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
Think Marriage!  Think BharatMatrimony.com 
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Peter Pham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:52:04 +1030 (CST)

Hi 
You should use awk to grep the result that you want. The good side of it 
is it never crash ..:-)..You can easily find the sample awk script fron 
the ns-2 mailing list by searching the archive 

Best Regards.

Peter Phuc Pham
==========================================

---

From: "Ankur Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:51:04 +0530

Hi Karun,

You can try a software written by me - NANS.

www.geocities.com/ankurjain009  and go to Projects section.

If the traces are too large, then this program may also hang. In that case,
the best way is to write your own awk/Perl scripts and use x-graph/GNUPlot
to display the graphs. There are some sample scripts given on Llyod Wood
website, which may serve your purpose.

If you need more information, do let me know.

Regards,
Ankur

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Karun Verma
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 12:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Help regarding trace files

Dear all,

#                              Karun Verma
      #