Subject: [manet] Tora Traces After Simulation showing zeo end-to-end throughput

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:25:36 +0530

Dear all,

I have done simulations on NS2 with TORA routing protocol. and got
traces of it with simulation environment 1000x1000 m, mobility at 1
m/s, cbr traffic with 100 sources. the script which i used to find 
end-to-end
throughput for DSDV AODV and DSR protocol i applied it to the TORA
tarces. the result i  got is 0. is it possible. or my script is
wrong? or May be there is another method to find throughput in TORA.
Please help. I am in urgent need of the analysis of the Protocol.

Thanx in Advance.

############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
       #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
All the news that matters. All the gossip from home. 
http://www.msn.co.in/NRI/ Specially for NRIs!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet