Subject: [manet] Video telephony on MANET

From: merajul <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:43:49 +0600

Hi!
	I am doing a thesis on Video telephony on MANET. What kind of works have been
	 done on this topic ?
	
	Can anyone please refer any paper/ provide any link on video telephony on 
MANET ?

    What kind of simulation support is there in ns2 for this kind of works ?

-- 
Mohammad Merajul Islam Molla
Department of Computer Science & Engineering ( Final Year )
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET)
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by AFTAB IT MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:27:49 +0100

Hi,

We did some experiments on videoconferencing over MANETs and how 
adaptive applications could help at improving the user perceived QoS. 
May be you can have a look at these papers. Some of them are on-line at 
http://ants.dif.um.es/staff/pedrom/publications.html. Just ask me if you 
do not manage to find any of the others.

Pedro M. Ruiz, Juan Botía, Antonio Gomez-Skarmeta. *”Intelligent and 
Adaptive Middleware to Improve User-Perceived QoS”*. In proceedings of 
the 14th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile 
Radio Communications (PIMRC’ 2003). Beijing, September 2003. Vol 3, 
pp.2412-2416.

Pedro M. Ruiz and Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta, *"Using Genetic Algorithms 
to Optimize the Behavior of Adaptive Multimedia Applications in Wireless 
and Mobile Scenarios"*. In proc. of the IEEE Wireless Communications and 
Networking Conference (WCNC'2003). New Orleans, Louisiana. March, 2003.

Pedro M. Ruiz, Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta, Pedro Martínez, Juan A. 
Sánchez and Emilio García, *"Effective Multimedia and Multy-party 
Communications on Multicast MANET Extensions to IP Access Networks"*. In 
proc. of the 16th IEEE International Conference on Information 
Networking ICOIN-2003. Jeju Island, Korea, February, 2003. pp 870-879

Best wishes,

Pedro