Subject: [manet] Tora Traces

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:47:36 +0530

Dear all,

I have done simulations on NS2 with TORA routing protocol. and got traces of 
it with simulation environment 1000x1000 m, mobility at 1 m/s, cbr traffic 
with 100 sources. the script which i used to find throughput for DSDV AODV 
and DSR protocol i applied it to the TORA tarces. the result i  got is 0. is 
it possible. or my script is wrong? or May be there is another method to 
find throughput in TORA. Please help. I am in urgent need of the analysis of 
the Protocol.

Thanx in Advance.

############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
      #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
Oscar fever is on! It's Hollywood's biggest party. 
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp04/oscars/index.asp Get all the dope here.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet