Subject: [manet] Participation: Trusted Internet Workshop (TIW 04)

From: Surendar Chandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:10:24 -0500 (EST)

We apologize if you received multiple copies of this Call for 
Participation. Please feel free to distribute it to those who 
might be interested.

******************************************************************

			CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

	  Third Annual Trusted Internet Workshop (TIW) 2004
		   Dec. 22, 2004, Bangalore, India

Held in conjunction with Intl. Conf. on High-Performance Computing 
			     (HiPC) 2004

		    Preliminary Technical Program

				URLs:
	      http://www.ee.iastate.edu/~gmani/tiw-2004
			 http://www.hipc.org

Note: Selected Papers will appear in a special issue of the 
      Journal of High Speed Networks.

******************************************************************

Welcome and Keynote Talk: (9:00 - 9:45 am)

Keynote Speaker: Dr. Biswanath Mukherjee, University of California,
					  Davis 
Title: TBA

******************************************************************
SESSION 1: Adhoc Networks Performance and Security (9:45 - 10:40 am) 
******************************************************************

RTCP: An Adaptive Rate Based TCP for Ad hoc Wireless Networks
      B. Venkata Ramana, B. S. Manoj, and C. Siva Ram Murthy (IIT
      Madras, India) 

A Novel Architecture for Secure Group Communication in Wireless Ad-hoc
Networks with Application-Level Multicast
      R. Mukkamala and M. Moharrum (Old Dominion University, USA), and
      M. Eltoweissy (Virginia Tech, USA) 

Key Management and Delayed Verification for Ad Hoc Networks
    Manel Guerrero Zapata (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain)

Reliable Multicast Transport in Ad hoc Networks
    Feng Mei-yu, Cheng Sheng, Zhang Xu, and Ding Wei (Beijing Univ. of
    Posts and Telecom, Beijing, China) (SHORT paper)

******************************************************************
Session 2: Wireless Sensor Networks Security (11 am - 11:50 pm)
******************************************************************

Distributed Cluster Monitoring in Wireless Sensor Networks for Reliable
Data Delivery
     Uttara Korad and Krishna M. Sivalingam (University of Maryland,
     Baltimore County, USA) 

Using Routing Data for Information Authentication in Sensor Networks
      Vijay Bhuse, Ajay Gupta, Mark Terwilliger, Zijiang Yang, and
      Zill-E-Huma Kamal (Western Michigan University, USA)

Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Wireless Protocol
      Junaid Majeed (Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan)

******************************************************************
Session 3: Networks and Architecture Security (12 - 1 pm)
******************************************************************

Dynamic Cuttings: Packet Classification with Network Traffic Statistics
	Yaxuan Qi, and Jun Li (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China)

SPEE: A Secure Program Execution Environment Tool Using Static and Dynamic
Code Verification
     Olga Gelbart, Bhagirath Narahari, and Rahul Simha (The George
     Washington University, USA) 

SCIT-DNS: Critical Infrastructure Protection through Secure DNS Server
Dynamic Updates, 
      Yih Huang, David Arsenault, and Arun Sood (George Mason University, USA)

Virtualized Credential Management in Inter-domain Grid System
      Kai Mosebach, Lech Damian Alves, and Anirban Chakrabarti
      (Infosys Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India) (SHORT paper)

On Encryption by Microprocessors
      Vipul Goyal (OSP Global, Mumbai, India) (SHORT paper)

******************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet