Subject: [manet] New draft on connectivity scenarios and autoconfiguration issues

From: Ruffino Simone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:29:15 +0100

Hi to all,

a new draft was submitted as individual submission, titled
"Autoconfiguration in a MANET: connectivity scenarios and technical
issues". 

Goal of the draft is to describe the scenarios, in which a MANET can be
connected to an external network (by means of either wired of wireless
links) and to list some of the technical issues, which are related to
autoconfiguration and global connectivity, that arise in such scenarios.

Comments welcome and appreciated !

Thanks in advance,
Simone Ruffino

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
>
>
> Title: Autoconfiguration in a MANET: connectivity scenarios and 
>   technical issues
> Author(s): S. Ruffino, et al.
> Filename: draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-scenarios-00.txt
> Pages: 26
> Date: 2004-10-19
>
> MANET interconnection with external networks enables a number of
>    usage scenarios, but generates also a number of technical issues,
>    mainly related with node autoconfiguration and global connectivity.
>    This Internet Draft aims at characterizing global connectivity
>    scenarios and listing technical issues related to IP address
>    autoconfiguration which are implied by such scenarios and should be
>    addressed by a generic solution.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-scenari
os-00.txt

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet