Subject: [manet] Correction -- WiMob 2005 call for papers

From: "S.S.Ravi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:44:20 -0500 (EST)

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES

             CORRECTION to Call for Papers -- WiMob'2005

            International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing,
                      Networking and Communications

        Conference dates:   August 22-24, 2005
                Location:   Hotel Delta Centre-Ville 
                            Montreal, Canada
                                                                              
                 Website:   http://congresbcu.com/wimob2005/

   The call for papers for WiMob 2005 posted to this group indicated
that the proceedings of the conference will be published as
Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science. This is incorrect.
Instead, the proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be
accessible through IEEE eXplore. Please accept our apologies for the error.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet