Subject: [manet] continuing SIP bearer in Mobile environments

From: "Christopher P. Rigano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:50:35 -0500

I am doing some research with MANETs and Wireless using SIP to establish
video streams in Mpeg4. Are there any ways to maintain packet flow when
crossing cells/domains other than MIP? How about the via field? Any
ideas?

Thanks mates!

Chris

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Christopher P. Rigano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:34:02 -0500

Thanks mates!

Chris

------
To unsubscribe from the Sipforum-discussion mailing list visit
https://mbox.su.se/mailman/listinfo/sipforum-discussion