Subject: [manet] v1.0.2 of JiST/SWANS has been released

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:01:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone,

For those of you interested in the JiST/SWANS simulator, we have released
v1.0.2. Below is the change log. The source code is available online at:
http://jist.ece.cornell.edu

v1.0.2 - change log:
   - swans.Rewriter: inhibit method signature changes to methods outside the
     SWANS or application codebase (reported by Gabi Kliot)
   - RadioNoiseAdditive: properly initialize total power to background noise
   - RadioNoiseIndep: consider background noise (reported by Einar Vollset),
     reducing the effective transmission range when using default radio
     parameters
   - renamed/added/cleaned up some examples in driver directory
   - NetIp: promisc mode packets processed like any other packet
   - fix: in RadioNoiseIndep (line 137) due to Gabi Kliot: only set mode to
     idle if signals==0
   - change jist/swans/misc/makefile to ignore performance-enhancing native
     library compilation errors
   - fix: NullPointerException in classloader -> ClassNotFoundException
   - fix: data flow analysis modified to ignore JSR return addresses
   - fix: jump target lost during rewrite when immediatelly before blocking
     call (reported by Einar Vollset)

All the best,

Rimon Barr and Zygmunt Haas.
===-==-=======--=-==
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas              http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory       http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University                 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall              fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853                   e-mail: haas(at)ece(dot)cornell(dot)edu
U.S.A                             
	       WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet