Subject: [manet] MobiQuitous 2005 - Call for Workshop Proposals

From: Prithwish Basu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:12:44 -0500

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this mailing!

************************************************************
***    MOBIQUITOUS 2005: CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS     ***
************************************************************

Dear Colleagues,

   We are already actively preparing for MobiQuitous 2005 (to
be held  in San Diego, CA  in July 2005),  the Second Annual
International  Conference   on  Mobile  Ubiquitous  Systems:
Networking and Services. We are planning to host 4 workshops
on  the day following  the main  conference. Please  visit
http://mobiquitous.org for  details about  MQ05.

   We are kindly soliciting  proposals for workshops to be held
in  conjunction with MQ05. We hope that you can contribute
by proposing to organize a workshop on  one of the many
emerging,  specific themes and  topics in the  field of
networking and services for mobile and ubiquitous systems.
The pdf version can be downloaded from the following URL:
http://mobiquitous.org/workshop.html

   Workshop proposals  should be submitted via  e-mail to the
Workshops co-chairs  (Stefano Basagni:  [email-masked],
and Prithwish Basu: [email-masked]) by December 17 2004.

Best regards,
Stefano and Prithwish

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet