Subject: [manet] Good "Multicast routing in MANET" References!

From: Muhammad Mustafa Rafique <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:52:32 +0500

Hi All,

I am a student working on MS thesis in the area of multicasting in
MANET. I've read several papers on multicasting techniques but unable
to find any paper which gives a good overview of multicast routing in
MANET.

Is there anyone on the list who can quote me some good references to
get an overview of multicast routing techniques in MANET. I would be
very thankful.

Best regards,
Muhammad Mustafa Rafique!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: YangWoo Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:30:39 +0900

Dealt a couple of days ago. ;-)

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg06131.html

-- 
/*------------------------------------------------
  The ones doing their job, doing what they were 
  meant to do, are invisible. -- Matrix Reloaded
  Ko, YangWoo / Searcher / [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------*/