Subject: [manet] Post-doctoral research positions available at Univeristy of Texas at Dallas: Fall 2005

From: Ravi Prakash <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 10:17:15 -0500

Multiple post-doctoral positions are available in the Computer Science 
department at the University of Texas at Dallas. Eligible candidates 
should have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or 
related areas. Candidates should have expertise in the area of wireless 
networking (anywhere from the physical layer to applications for 
wireless networks).

These positions are open only to US citizens or permanent residents.

Appointments will start in Fall 2005, and can be for up to two years. 
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.

If interested, please contact any of the following members of the 
faculty at UT Dallas:

- G.R. Dattatreya ([email-masked])
- Andras Farago ([email-masked])
- Neeraj Mittal ([email-masked])
- Ravi Prakash ([email-masked])
- S. Venkatesan ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet