Subject: [manet] how can I get the remaining energy of ad hoc nodes in tcl script of ns2?

From: "Stephen Bo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 06:53:57 +0000

hi all,
    
     I am now doing ad hoc energy related simulations under ns2. Here I am 
using the energy model of ns2 by adding the following in $ns node_config 
area:

 -energyModel EnergyModel \
 -initialEnergy 100.0 \
 -txPower    0.6 \
 -rxPowre    0.2 \

     then I want to record the energy of the nodes every 10 seconds in my 
tcl script, but I find no ways to read the nodes' energy. Can anyone tell 
me how to do? And, is there any detailed documentation about energy modle 
in NS2?

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。 http://www.hotmail.com 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet