Subject: [manet] How to start with routing protocol

From: "Azalea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:47:03 +0800

Hi,

I am new in this field of mobile ad-hoc network. I have read through many
thesis and have a copy of the aodv-uu source code. I wonder if anyone can
give me a pointer on how to start of working on this. My objective is to
have a working routing protocol to be used with my hardware device. What are
the important things that i sould work on and how.
I do know that basics of how the routing protocol and I am interested to
work with the AODV protocol. I am working alone on this project and i am
suppose to have a working code by the end of my project. How do you know if
the code is working on layer 2 or/ and layer 3 of the OSI layer? Do you
think that it is feasible to work on this project alone with zero experience
on routing protocol. I am a bit nervous honestly to be able to get this done
before the date line. Hope there is some good souls outhere willing to shine
me some light.

Regards,
Azalea

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet