Subject: [manet] multipath extention for video streaming in ns2

From: Karsten Gaenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:43:27 +0200

Dear manet Researchers,

I am working on H.264/SVC scaleable video streaming in mobile ad-hoc nets. I 
am simulating complex mobile scenarios in ns2. Now I would like to use a 
multipath routing algorithm to get path diversity used by the different 
streaming layers. 

I have found an AODV multipath extention called AOMDV from the Computer 
Science Department at Stony Brook University. 
http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~mahesh/aomdv/ Unfortunately this code is fairly old 
and does not compile with recent ns2 releases. Has anybody adapted this code 
to run in current versions? Or does anybody know other multipath source code 
availability for ns2?

Have fun, best wishes,

karsten.
-- 
_____________________________________

Karsten Gaenger
Fraunhofer Research - Heinrich Hertz Institute

http://ip.hhi.de/

private:
http://Karsten-Gaenger.de

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet