Subject: [manet] MobiHoc 2005: Early Registration Deadline is Approaching!

From: Marco Conti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:33:40 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN MOBIHOC 2005
HOTEL AND ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE
AND TENTATIVE PROGRAM
MobiHoc 2005
6th ACM International Symposium on
Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing

May 25-28, 2005, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2005/

Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE to avail of special discounted rates: 
MAY 8, 2005.
Please see: http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2005/registration.html

HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Please call the Hotels listed at
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2005/hotel_info.html
for room reservations. Hotels with available rooms  are still holding 
them for the conference.

TUTORIALS REGISTRATION: 
https://venus.cis.ohio-state.edu/mobihoc05/register.html

ACM MobiHoc is the premier international meeting dedicated to
addressing challenges emerging from wireless ad hoc networking and
computing. Due to the growing interest in the field this year's
symposium will have an expanded format that will include a highly
selective, dual-track technical program for the first time, as well as
hands-on research demonstrations, keynote, panel, and tutorials.
________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet