Subject: [manet] Journal Special issue on Security Issues in Sensor Networks

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

(Our apologies if you receive multiple copies)

International Journal of Security and Networks (IJSN), Special Issue on
 
Security Issues in Sensor Networks

http://www.cs.memphis.edu/~yxiao/IJSN_Snesor_Security.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Guest
Editors

Yang Xiao, The University of Memphis, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]

Xiaohua Jia, City University of Hong Kong,  Hong Kong
E-mail: [email-masked]  

Bo Sun, Lamar University, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]  
 
Xiaojiang Du, North Dakota State University, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Security
in Sensor networks differ from those in other traditional networks with
many aspects such as limited memory space, limited computation
capability, etc. Therefore, sensor network security has some unique
features which do not exist in other networks. The need to address
security issues, and provide timely, solid technical contributions of
security solutions in sensor networks establishes the motivation behind
this special issue.

This special issue is dedicated to sensor network security. A paper
should have security in sensor networks as the focus. Specific areas of
interest include, but not limit to:

. Key Managements in sensor networks
. Secure Routing in secure networks 
. Light weight Encryption and authentication in Sensor networks
. Attacks and solutions in Sensor networks
. Other areas which are related to both security and sensor networks.

The manuscripts should be submitted as an e-mail attachment in PDF
format to Prof. Bo Sun at [email-masked]. If the file is larger than
1MB, the authors are encouraged to use WINZIP. Furthermore, each author
is required to help the review process of the special issue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule:

Submission deadline: Oct. 15, 2005 
Notification: Jan. 15, 2006
Final Paper Submission: Feb. 1, 2005
Publication of special issue: Middle 2006 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet