Subject: [manet] 2nd OLSR Interop & Workshop: Deadline Extended

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:09:56 +0200

We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     The 2nd OLSR Interop & Workshop

                           July 28-29, 2005
                             Paris, France

<http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/Interop05/>

The OLSR Interop & Workshop will be held on July 28-29, immediately prior to
the
63th IETF, at Ecole Polytechnique.

The OLSR Interop & Workshop is aimed at researchers, students and practitioners
who implement, deploy, develop, test, extend or otherwise work with OLSR and
who want to discuss their work or ideas for the future of OLSR with peers in
the community.

While we support all topics relative to OLSR MANETs, we especially encourage
OLSR/IPv6 related activities: implementations, performance-analysis,
experiments etc.

This event comprises:

  * interoperability testing of the different OLSR implementations available
    on Thursday July 28th;

  * a workshop around practical OLSR and its future on Friday July 29th;

  * lunches and coffee-breaks, with ample opportunity to discuss with
    collegues working with OLSR.

There is no participation fee or registration fee for this event. Due to
limited
space, priority will be given to authors who have had papers accepted for the
workshop and to those who participate with implementations for the
interoperability testing.

We are soliciting short papers (maximum 5 pages) for the OLSR workshop.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:

  * Practical applications, or deployments of OLSR;
  * Experimental results and experiences with developing or deploying OLSR;
  * Implementations & deployments of OLSR on "unusual" platforms, or in  
    "unusual" ways;
  * Extensions developed for OLSR;
  * Performance studies, based primarily on practical tests and experiences
with
    OLSR;
  * Application requirements to future developments of OLSR.

We insist that submitted papers should be of a "practical" nature. They should
relate to OLSR and preferably encourage discussions among the attendees. Indeed,
a core goal of this workshop is to encourage dialogue and discussions among the
OLSR community.

Submitted papers will be reviewed for format, scope and content, before being
accepted (or rejected). Authors must ensure that the papers they submit are
"camera ready" since no iterations will follow upon acceptance or rejection
notification. Authors of accepted papers must be present for presenting and
discussing their work at the workshop.

The submission deadline is July 1, 2005 at midnight CET. For submission
instructions, registration and further information, check the website
<http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/Interop05/>
or contact Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd OLSR Interop/Workshop in Paris!

IMPORTANT DATES
Camera-ready papers due: DEADLINE EXTENDED to July 7th, 2005
Notification: July 12th, 2004
Registration deadline to attend this event: July 15th, 2005

Thomas Heide Clausen
Ecole Polytechnique, France
Email: [email-masked]

Philippe Jacquet
INRIA Rocquencourt, France
Email: [email-masked]

Emmanuel Baccelli
Hitachi/INRIA
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet