Subject: [manet] WONS 2006 Call for Papers

From: Claude Chaudet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 19:31:09 +0200

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this  
announcement.
Claude Chaudet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
------
                     CALL FOR PAPERS - WONS 2006
              The Third International Conference on Wireless
                  On demand Network Systems and Services
                 Les Ménuires, FRANCE, January 18-20, 2006
                     http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
------

SCOPE
-----
Wireless networks, be it Wi-Fi access, mobile ad hoc as well as sensor
networks, aim at providing ubiquitous connectivity and network centric
services to the masses and to massively networked systems. An
important attribute of such networks is that they can be deployed "on
demand" with minimal planning and management effort as well as with
little dependency on existing network infrastructures. Concepts like
ambient intelligence and disappearing computers that are part of a
global and fully self-organized Internet hint at the scope of this
vision, but also at the formidable challenges that come with it.

For this conference we request submissions of high quality research
papers on "wireless on demand networks" that provide novel insights on
protocol and network design, modelling and performance evaluation,
pricing and profitability models, QoS models, practical
implementations, service level aspects and Internet integration of
wireless networks.

Topics related to wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks  
comprise, but are not limited to:
     * Architecture and Design
     * Analysis through simulation and experimental evaluation
     * Modeling
     * Internet integration
     * Social and economic aspects
     * Pervasive / ubiquitous computing
     * Localization and mobility management
     * Security
     * Energy-efficient protocols and power management
     * Applications and Service Support
     * Data dissemination and peer2peer systems

PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
------------------
Submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere nor currently be
under review by another conference or journal.
Authors are invited to submit full/short papers. Short papers
should present future research directions, on going work, visionary,
innovative ideas.
Further submission instructions will be published on the conference web  
site.

IMPORTANT DATES
---------------
Full Paper Submission:           Monday, September 12th, 2005
Acceptance notification:         Monday, October 17th, 2005
Camera-ready due:                Monday, November 7th, 2005

TECHNICAL COMMITTEES
--------------------
General Chair
   Mario Gerla, UCLA, USA
   Isabelle Guérin Lassous, INRIA, France

Program Committee Chairs
   Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
   Edward Knightly, Rice University, USA

Organization Commitee
   Claude Chaudet, ENST, France
   Daniele Herzog, INRIA, France

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet