Subject: [manet] 2nd OLSR Interop & Workshop

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:08:46 +0200

We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

                      The 2nd OLSR Interop & Workshop

                            July 28-29, 2005
                              Paris, France

<http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/Interop05/> 

The OLSR Interop & Workshop will be held on July 28-29, immediately 
prior to the
63th IETF, at Ecole Polytechnique.

The OLSR Interop & Workshop is aimed at researchers, students and 
practitioners who
implement, deploy, develop, test, extend or otherwise work with OLSR and 
who want to
discuss their work or ideas for the future of OLSR with peers in the 
community.

While we support all topics relative to OLSR MANETs, we especially 
encourage OLSR/IPv6
related activities: implementations, performance-analysis, experiments etc.

This event comprises:

   * interoperability testing of the different OLSR implementations 
available
     on Thursday July 28th;

   * a workshop around practical OLSR and its future on Friday July 29th;

   * lunches and coffee-breaks, with ample opportunity to discuss with
     collegues working with OLSR.

There is no participation fee or registration fee for this event. Due to 
limited
space, priority will be given to authors who have had papers accepted 
for the
workshop and to those who participate with implementations for the 
interoperability
testing.

We are soliciting short papers (maximum 5 pages) for the OLSR workshop. 
Suggested
topics include, but are not limited to:

   * Practical applications, or deployments of OLSR;
   * Experimental results and experiences with developing or deploying 
OLSR;
   * Implementations & deployments of OLSR on "unusual" platforms, or in 
"unusual" ways;
   * Extensions developed for OLSR;
   * Performance studies, based primarily on practical tests and 
experiences with OLSR;
   * Application requirements to future developments of OLSR.

We insist that submitted papers should be of a "practical" nature. They 
should relate
to OLSR and preferably encourage discussions among the attendees. 
Indeed, a core goal
of this workshop is to encourage dialogue and discussions among the OLSR 
community.

Submitted papers will be reviewed for format, scope and content, before 
being accepted
(or rejected). Authors must ensure that the papers they submit are 
"camera ready" since
no iterations will follow upon acceptance or rejection notification. 
Authors of accepted
papers must be present for presenting and discussing their work at the 
workshop.

The submission deadline is July 1, 2005 at midnight CET. For submission 
instructions,
registration and further information, check the website
<http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/Interop05/> 

or contact Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd OLSR Interop/Workshop in Paris!

IMPORTANT DATES
Camera-ready papers due: July 1st, 2005
Notification: July 12th, 2004
Registration deadline to attend this event: July 15th, 2005

Thomas Heide Clausen
Ecole Polytechnique, France
Email: [email-masked]

Philippe Jacquet
INRIA Rocquencourt, France
Email: [email-masked]

Emmanuel Baccelli
Hitachi/INRIA
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet