Subject: [manet] help: multicast protocols in MANET

From: "关建峰" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:57:54 +0800

Hi everyone:
 
  I want to study the multicast in MANET.
  I have read some papers about it, but I was confused by so many proposed multicast protocols. I don't konw how to begin. Can you give me some suggestions or referrences? 
  Thanks in advance.

　　　　　　　    Tony
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2005-06-25

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: phucnguyen nguyenhoang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:22:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all ,                                                                   
   Can you please help me with how to measure the RSSI (Received   
Signal                                                                
Strength) for each wirless packet received in NS-2 simulation?        
Also Is there any way by which I can directly use the wireless MAC    
interface to write my own protocol (say a source and a sink)?         

Thanks a lot.                                                         
Nguyen

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com