Subject: [manet] Call for participation: MeshNets 2005

From: Laura Marie Feeney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:56:46 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

	   Mesh Networking: Realizing the Wireless Internet
			    MESHNETS 2005

		    In conjunction with WICON 2005
			     10 July 2005
			  Budapest, Hungary

The preliminary program is available at
		       http://www.meshnets.org

The long term success of the Internet depends on the establishment of
an architectural framework that can meet the increasingly stringent
demands placed on it by our mobile, 'always connected' society.
Wireless mesh networks are expected to be a key element of this
future.

The goal of this workshop is to bring together an international group
of academics, researchers, and industry practitioners to provide a
view of the state of the art, identify outstanding challenges and
present current research on all aspects of mesh networks.

Please join us in Budapest for MeshNets 2005!

Best regards,

Meshnets2005 Co-chairs
     Shyam Chakraborty ([email-masked])
     Sumit Roy ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet