Subject: [manet] aodv-uu version 0.8.1 - iptable

From: "Azalea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:04:16 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to execute the aodv-uu version 0.8.1 on my RedHat 9 with kernel
2.4.20-6. My wireless network card is installed on eth1. When i run aodvd as
below

[root@azalea aodv-uu-0.8.1]# ./aodvd -i eth1 -l -r  3
12:40:23.678 packet_input_init: Netlink socket buffer is 131070
12:40:23.678 aodv_socket_init: RAW send socket buffer size set to 131070
12:40:23.679 aodv_socket_init: Receive buffer size set to 131070
12:40:23.679 main: In wait on reboot for 15000 milliseconds. Disable with
"-D".
12:40:23.679 hello_start: Starting to send HELLOs!
12:40:38.685 wait_on_reboot_timeout: Wait on reboot over!!

I have posted this question before but at that time i was using IP's of
169.254.225.xxx for 2 nodes. But my LAN ip is 192.168.168.xxx.

Mr Brian Haberman had replied saying that the above error is due to my
iptable blocking my aodv messages and i would need to flush my iptable. How
ever i thought by changing the IP i used would solve this problem because I
use the 192.168.168.xxx to access LAN and internet. But after changing the
ip address used on both nodes to 192.168.168.xxx i still got the same
message.

I am not familiar about iptable, that is why i have a hesitation to flush
the iptable. Is there any way to over come this problem safely. Please
advise.

Regards,

Azalea

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet