Subject: [manet] Secure Multicast Routing

From: Lan Hoang Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:25:10 -0400

Hi,

Does anyone know any papers or work-in-progress on "Secure Multicast Routing in
Ad Hoc Networks" ?

Thanks.

Lan

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:46:00 +0200

Hi,

We developed a multicast routing protocol for hybrid MANETs (connected 
to Internet) called MMARP.

We are currently on the process of securing the protocol. We already 
have some prototype based on CGAs.

I can provide further information if this is what you are looking for. 
Please, do no hesitate to contact me if that is the case.

--Pedro

Pedro M. Ruiz
http://ants.dif.um.es/staff/pedrom