Subject: [manet] new draft on global address autoconfiguraton

From: Stupar Patrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:59:46 +0200

Hi all,

A new draft was submitted as an individual. 
It is called "Automatic configuration of IPv6 addresses for nodes in a
MANET with multiple gateways" and describes a global address
autoconfiguration method based upon routing protocol messages and
information (in particular, OLSR is considered).

Comments welcome and appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet