Subject: [manet] WiSe 2005 Call for Participation (fwd)

From: Guevara Noubir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:11:11 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Colleague,

  Please find attached the call for participation for the Fourth ACM
  Workshop on Wireless Security (WiSe 2005) to be held in Cologne,
  Germany on September 2, 2005.

  We have an excellent program consisting of 10 full papers and 3 poster
  presentations, and 2 keynote talks. The complete information is
  available on the website: www.ee.washington.edu/research/nsl/wise2005

  Workshop Registration will be available at venue.

  We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message. Please
  feel free to distribute this to colleagues who might be interested.

regards,

WiSe 2005 Organizing  Committee

    ***************************************************************
                        CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

	       Fourth ACM Workshop on Wireless Security

        	 Cologne, Germany, September 2, 2005
              www.ee.washington.edu/research/nsl/wise2005

                           CO-SPONSORED BY:
             	      	    ACM SIGMOBILE

                    University/Government Sponsors:
               Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research
               		US Army Research Office

    ***************************************************************

WORKSHOP PROGRAM

Friday, Sept 2, 2005

*******************************************************************
08:30 - 08:40: WiSe Introduction and Awards

08:40 - 10:10: Session 1: Key Management

		Efficient Key Establishment for Group-Based Wireless Sensor
		Deployments
		Li Zhou, Jinfeng Ni, Chinya V. Ravishankar (University of
		California at Riverside)

		Group-Based Key Pre-Distribution in Wireless Sensor Networks
		Donggang Liu (University of Texas at Arlington), Peng Ning
		(NCSU), Wenliang Du (Syracuse University)

		Fully Self-Organized Peer-to-Peer Key Management for Mobile
		Ad Hoc Networks
		Johann van der Merwe, Dawoud Dawoud, Stephen McDonald
		(University of KwaZulu)

10:10 - 10:20: Coffee Break

10:20 - 11:20: Session 2: KEYNOTE TALK

		The Security of Vehicular Networks
		Professor Jean-Pierre Hubaux, EPFL

11:20 - 11:30: Break

11:30 - 12:30: Session 3: Misbehavior

		A Framework for MAC  Protocol Misbehavior Detection in
		Wireless Networks
		Svetlana Radosavac (University of Maryland), John S. Baras
		(University of Maryland), Iordanis Koutsopoulos (University
		of Thessaly)

		Hotspot-Based Traceback for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
		Yi-an Huang and Wenke Lee (Georgia Tech)

12:30 - 13:30: Session 4: Poster Presentations

		Experimental Comparisons between SAODV and AODV Routing
		Protocol
		Yuxia Lin, A. Hamed Mohsenian Rad, Vincent W.S. Wong,
		Joo-Han Song (University of British Columbia)

		Anonymous On Demand Routing in Mobile Ad hoc Networks
		Stefaan Seys and Bart Preneel (K.U.Leuven)

		Two Practical Attacks Against Bluetooth Security Using New
		Enhanced Implementations of Security Analysis Tools
		Keijo Haataja (University of Kuopio)

13:30 - 14:30: Session 5: KEYNOTE TALK

		Emergent Properties in Ad-Hoc Networks: A Security Perspective
		Professor Virgil D. Gligor, University of Maryland

14:30 - 14:40: Break

14:40 - 16:10: Session 6: Security Analysis

		Privacy Enhanced Cellular Access Security
		Geir Myrdahl Koien (Telenor R & D and Agder University
		College)

		Strengthening EPC Tags Against Cloning
		Ari Juels (RSA Laboratories)

		Modeling Epidemic Spreading in Mobile Environments
		James W. Mickens, Brian D. Noble (University of Michigan)

16:10 - 16:20: Coffee Break

16:20 - 17:20: Session 7: Synchronization

		Low-cost Attacks against Packet Delivery, Localization and
		Time Synchronization Services in Under-Water Sensor Networks
		Jiejun Kong (UCLA), Zhengrong Ji (UCLA), Weichao Wang
		(Purdue University), Mario Gerla (UCLA), Rajive Bagrodia
		(UCLA), Bharat Bhargava (Purdue University)

		Secure Time Synchronization Service for Sensor Networks
		Saurabh Ganeriwal, Srdjan Capkun, Chih-Chieh Han, Mani B.
		Srivastava (UCLA)

*******************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet