Subject: [manet] IETF 63 MANET Updated Agenda

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:09:45 -0700

A few additional presentations and their respective IDs were added to  
the agenda. Here is the updated MANET draft agenda for IETF 63.

Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (manet)
==================================

CHAIRS: Joe Macker <jmacker at acm.org>
         and Ian Chakeres <idc at cs.ucsb.edu>

DRAFT AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                      5 min Chakeres
      -blue sheets & state your name at the mic

WG Progress                            10 min Chakeres

DYMO Plans/Discussion        20 min Chakeres
      -draft-ietf-manet-dymo-02.txt

DYMO Implementations          20 min Klein-Berndt, Kuladinithi, Ruis

OLSR v2 Discussion        20 min Clausen
       -draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-00.txt

SMF Plans/Discussion           20 min Adamson
       -draft-ietf-manet-smf-00.txt
       -draft-perkins-manet-bcast-02.txt

SMF Implementation           15 min Adamson

SMURF Discussion              20 min Perkins
       -draft-perkins-manet-smurf-00.txt

2nd OLSR Workshop              10 min

MANET AUTOCONF BOF Summary     10 min Subhranshu

OSPF-MANET Update              15 min

Open Discussion, Related Work & Announcements
==================================

Ian Chakeres

FYI: The MANET meeting will be available via unicast audio stream.   
See http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ for more information.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet