Subject: [manet] NIST DYMO Implementation

From: "Luke Klein-Berndt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:28:54 -0400

Hello, 
	Here is the website for the DYMO Implementation I mentioned
during my presentation.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/nist-dymo/

There is also a Wiki on it here:
http://www-x.antd.nist.gov/twiki/bin/view/ANTDProjects/NistDymo

Which is also reachable through the Homepage link on the Sourceforge
page.

It implements all of the features from the current version of the DYMO
draft. It is designed to run on both 2.4 and 2.6 Linux kernels. It
currently only works with IPv4 but I might try getting it to work with
IPv6 if people are interested. There is a bug tracker and forum on the
project page that I will be monitoring and responding to. If you have
any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email.

Luke Klein-Berndt
National Institute of Standards and Technology

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet