Subject: [manet] mobility management

From: Parag Goswami <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 02:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
Can somebody share good research papers in the field of Mobility management in Wireless network and also some information about the research in Route optimization in wireless network.
Which institutes/companies are currently undergoing good research in this field ?
 
Looking forward to your valuable references.
Thanks and regards,
Parag Goswami
http://www.geocities.com/paragboom2k

---------------------------------
 Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Fabrice Theoleyre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:51:05 +0200

Dear,

Here are a few references on the mobility management in hybrid networks:

-Theoleyre, Valois, "Mobility Management in Multihops Wireless Access 
Networks", in IFIP PWC 2005
-Theoleyre, Valois, "Localization and Routing in Multihops Wireless 
Access Networks", INRIA Research Report 5431, January 2005
-Ergen, Puri, "MEWLANA-Mobile IP Enriched Wireless Local Area Network 
Architecture", in IEEE VTC FALL 2002
-Jonsson, Alriksson, Larsson, Johansson, Maguire, "MIPMANET - Mobile IP 
for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", in IEEE MOBIHOC 2000

Regards,

Fabrice

Parag Goswami a écrit :

> Dear all,
> Can somebody share good research papers in the field of Mobility 
> management in Wireless network and also some information about the 
> research in Route optimization in wireless network.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

		
___________________________________________________________________________ 
Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger 
Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com