Subject: [manet] OLSR implementation on NS2

From: david lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:08:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi, all

Could you please give me some advices on
recommandations on OLSR implementation on NS2? 
I could only find UMOLSR download-able.

Many thanks
David

___________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:16:45 -0700

I do remember there were other implementations out there, but I am not 
sure whether they obey the latest RFC. Unfourtunateley I do not have any 
pointers handy.

Our UMOLSR implementation is RFC-compliant and seems to be pretty stable.

Do not hesitate to contact any of the guys in 
http://ants.dif.um.es/massimum/ in case you need further assistance on 
how to use it.

In addition, we will be releasing additional code (e.g. DYMO) within the 
next few weeks, so please keep an eye on that URL from time to time :)

Regards,

--Pedro