Subject: [manet] fire fighter mobility

From: "Matthew Bygo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:20:10 +0000

Hi all,
I'm trying to find real data sets describing fire fighter mobility at 
incidents of various sizes. I know a number of mobility models have been 
developed with variable complexity and accuracy, but a few real data sets 
would be helpful to validate simulation results (actually, network 
connectivity/topology would be more useful than mobility if that were 
available).
So, anyone aware of real data sets which are publicly available ?
Thanks,
Matt

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet