Subject: [manet] SMOLSR/MOLSR

From: Anis LAOUITI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:43:49 +0200

Hi all,

Here is the website for SMOLSR/MOLSR implementation.

http://hipercom.inria.fr/SMOLSR-MOLSR

SMOLSR is a simple multicast forwarding protocol. It uses the MPRs 
to disseminate the multicast data  to the entire network (similar to smf  
with MPRs presented by NRL).

MOLSR is a source based multicast protocol for OLSR 
(www.inria.fr/rrrt/rr-4721.html). Data is forwarded only to nodes that 
belongs to a  specific multicast group.

The data forwarding itself is done by a separate daemon called MDFP 
(multicast data forwarding protocol) based on netfilter and ipq librairies. 
It is in charge of data capture, data encapsulation and decapsulation. 

If you have any questions, problems, or comments, i will be happy to answer 
them :-)

Notice: I will be absent for the next three weeks :-) 

Best regards

Anis Laouiti 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet