Subject: [manet] CFP: IEEE Workshop on Delay Tolerant Mobile Networks (DTMN'06)

From: "Dr. Hongyi Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:28:51 -0600 (CST)

========================================================================
     IEEE Workshop on Delay Tolerant Mobile Networks (DTMN'06)
            in conjunction with IEEE IWCMC 2006
                 (IEEE Sponsorship Pending)
========================================================================

Objective: Mobile communication has experienced an explosive growth during
the last few years. Various researches have been carried out for
mesh-based mobile networks, where an end-to-end path from the source to
the destination always exists. In many application scenarios, however, the
connectivity between the mobile stations is poor, and thus it is difficult
to form a well-connected mesh network for transmitting data through
end-to-end connections. In this workshop we aim to explore novel designs
for such delay tolerant mobile networks and bring together
state-of-the-art contributions in this emerging area.

Topic of Interests: Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the
following:

* New architecture of delay tolerant mobile networks
* New design of protocol stack for delay tolerant mobile networks
* Delay and fault tolerance in mobile peer-to-peer and sensor networks
* Mobility management and modeling
* Security and privacy
* Localization and synchronization
* System modeling and performance evaluation
* Testbed implementation and experimental results

Submission deadline and guideline: see details at IEEE IWCMC website
http://www.iwcmc2006.cs.wmich.edu/.

Workshop Co-Chairs:

Hongyi Wu
Center for Advanced Computer Studies
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Email: [email-masked]

Dipak Ghosal
Department of Computer Science
University of California, Davis
E-mail: [email-masked]

Program Committee: TBD.

--Hongyi
========================================================================
Dr. Hongyi Wu,  Assistant Professor
The Center for Advanced Computer Studies (CACS)
University of Louisiana (UL) at Lafayette
P.O. Box 44330, Lafayette, LA 70504-4330, U.S.A.
Tel: 337-482-5779, Fax: 337-482-5791
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.cacs.louisiana.edu/~wu
========================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet