Subject: [manet] WONS 2006 Call for Participation

From: Claude Chaudet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:05:24 +0100

======================================================================
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement.

Call for participation - WONS 2006
January 18th - 20th, 2006
Les Menuires, France

Sponsored by: IEEE, IFIP, INRIA, INSA de Lyon, Alcatel
======================================================================
You are cordially invited to participate to the Third International
Conference on Wireless On demand Network Systems and Services
(WONS 2006) that will be held in January in Les Menuires in the heart
of the french Alps. This event will be preceded by a two-days meeting
of the COST 295 (Dynamo) action.

More information on the  conference can be found on the following
website:
      http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006

The Technical Program, including 26 technical presentations, a keynote
speech and a panel, can be found at :
      http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006/program.html

The registration should be performed before December 14th to benefit
from the early registration prices. For more information, please
visit:
      http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006/registration.html

We look forward to seeing you in january.

Organizing Committee:
      Claude Chaudet, ENST
      Daniele Herzog, INRIA

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet