Subject: [manet] OSPF MANET Design Discussions and NEW List - Please READ

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:32:54 -0500

At the last IETF, Tom Henderson updated both the OSPF and MANET working
groups on the status of the design team and our inability to reach 
concensus which
of the two flooding reduction algorithms to go select. We (chairs/design 
team) decide to
open up the debate to the entire OSPF and MANET WGs. The discussions
were to be take place on the OSPF WG list. However, after the Vancouver
IETF, many felt a separate focused list would be more appropriate.

Toward this purpose, I have created [email-masked].

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf-manet

Please subscribe if you are interested in this participating 
in or following this discussion. Tom's IETF presentation provides
a starting point as well as some useful pointers.

  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/ospf-2/sld1.htm

Also see the following for recent work presented at IETF 64:

  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/ospf-3/sld1.htm
  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/ospf-4/sld1.htm

Note there is a slight posting delay (this is common
for IETF.org hosted lists - the OSPF WG list is hosted 
externally and doesn't suffer from delays).  

Thanks,
Acee  

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet