Subject: [manet] Mesh Networking Academic Resource Toolkit 2005 & Digital Inclusion Funding Opportunity

From: "Victor Bahl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:14:18 -0800

If you are a faculty member or a researcher at an accredited university
or college, I invite you to use the Mesh Networking Academic Resource
Toolkit 2005 as a research and teaching resource for exploring core
technologies in wireless networking. 

The toolkit contains all the source code, binaries, and documentation
you will need to get started. You will just need a PC with a wireless
card and DVD/CD drive to work with it.

Details are on:  http://research.microsoft.com/netres/kit

---
Several of our colleagues are already using this toolkit and with this
email we are opening up the program further.  To see who is using the
toolkit and what they are using it for, visit:
	http://research.microsoft.com/netres/kit/do.htm 
	http://research.microsoft.com/netres/kit/Who.htm

---
Additionally, I want to bring to your attention a $1.2 million funding
opportunity from Microsoft that seeks to empower academic researchers
worldwide to tackle technological challenges that positively impact
health, education, and socio-economic conditions in underserved areas.

Proposal Deadline is: Jan. 13, 2006, 12:00 PM, Noon, PST (8:00 PM
UTC/GMT)
 
Additional details are on:
 
http://research.microsoft.com/ur/us/fundingopps/RFPs/DigitalInclusion_20
05_RFP.aspx

Please forward this message to colleagues who may be interested in
knowing about this.

Thanks!

Victor Bahl
Microsoft Research

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet