Subject: [manet] Announcement of the 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:00:56 +0800

Announcement of the 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications
***********************************************************
ITST 2006
 The 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications
Chengdu -CHINA
21 - 22 - 23 June, 2006
http://www.itst2006.uestc.edu.cn
Email: [email-masked]
***********************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After five previous editions, the conference is taking place for the first
time in China. It will bring together engineers and scientists in the
emerging field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), and topics not
only in ITS but also in the wider field of wireless communications will be
presented, given the close link between the two.

The conference will provide a forum within the international scientific and
engineering community for the exchange of ideas, information and latest
results on telecommunications and ITS applications.

There will be both oral and poster sessions, with contributed and invited
papers. They will include the topics of transportation policy, economics and
standards, as well as infrastructures, research results, technologies and
applications. Technical exhibitions and demonstrations will be held at the
conference center and technical visits will also be proposed.

Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

Policy, Social and Institutional Issues
Bringing Applications and Services to Vehicles
Broadcasting
Software Design Technologies
Architecture, Interoperability and Standards
Transmission Technologies
Access Control Schemes
Mobile IP and Network Mobility in IPv6
Multiple Interface Management Ad-hoc Networks
Sensor Networks
Antennas and Propagation, Smart Antennas
Sensing Technologies: Radars, Lidars
On Board Equipment, Embedded Electronics
Device and Circuit Technologies
RF Identification Technology
Applications of GPS

Guidelines for Submission :

Prospective authors are invited to submit electronically a full-length paper
(4 pages normally and 6 pages maxium) of their work in .pdf format,
including figures in black and white. The cover page must include:
*the title of the paper
*authors' names and affiliations
*contact author's name and address (both postal and electronic)
*keywords and submission area (from the list of relevant areas of interest)

Paper submission template can be downloaded from the webpage of ITST2006.
Detailed instructions for submitting the manuscrip and the final camera
ready paper are in the author's kit.

Please notice that there will be three Best Paper Awards with a certificate
and 300USD each.

A reprint of the accepted papers (for which at least one author is
registered for ITST 2006 by April 30, 2006 ) will be handed out to
participants on the opening day. The conference proceedings will also be
distributed on CD-ROM.

ITST Secretariat: [email-masked] Fax : +86 (0)28 83201536

Important Dates :
28 February, 2006:Paper Submission
31 March, 2006: Notification of Acceptance
30 April, 2006: Camera Ready Paper

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet