Subject: [manet] Journal: International Journal of Network Security (IJNS)

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:37:44 +0800

International Journal of Network Security (IJNS)
http://isrc.nchu.edu.tw/ijns/
********************************************

IJNS will be committed to the timely publication of very high-quality,
peer-reviewed, original papers that advance the state-of-the art and
applications of network security.

Topics will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Biometric Security,
Communications And Networks Security,
Cryptography,
Database Security,
Electronic Commerce Security,
Multimedia Security,
System Security, etc.

1. Submission Procedure
There are two options available for IJNS:
(1) Authors are strongly encouraged to submit their papers electronically by
using online manuscript submission at http://isrc.nchu.edu.tw/ijns/
(2) Authors can also submit theirWord, ps or pdf file to the editor-in-chief
via Email ([email-masked])

2. General
Articles must be written in good English. Submission of an article implies
that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not
under consideration for publication elsewhere. It will not be published
elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the
written consent of the Publisher.

2.1 Length Limitation:
All papers should be concisely written and be no longer than 30
double-spaced pages (12-point font, approximately 26 lines/page) including
figures.

2.2 Title page
The title page should contain the article title, author(s) names and
affiliations, address, an abstract not exceeding 100 words, and a list of
three to five keywords.

2.3 Corresponding author
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of
refereeing and publication. Ensure that telephone and fax numbers (with
country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and
the complete postal address.

2.4 References
References should be listed alphabetically, in the same way as follows:
For a paper in a journal: M. S. Hwang, C. C. Chang, and K. F. Hwang, ``An
ElGamal-like cryptosystem for enciphering large messages,'' IEEE
Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 14, no. 2, pp.
445--446, 2002.
For a book: Dorothy E. R. Denning, Cryptography and Data Security.
Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley, 1982.
For a paper in a proceeding: M. S. Hwang, C. C. Lee, and Y. L. Tang, ``Two
simple batch verifying multiple digital signatures,'' in The Third
International Conference on Information and Communication Security 
(ICICS2001), pp.
13--16, Xian, China,2001.
In text, references should be indicated by [number].

2.5 Author benefits
No page charge is made. All authors will receive 1 printed free of charge.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet