Subject: Re: [manet] opnet simulation of wlan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:18:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi remith ;==)

 you can use for example the following macro definition for
Packet_Arrival:

#define Packet_Arrival (op_intrpt_type () == OPC_INTRPT_STRM)

The Packet_Arrival condition compares the delivered interrupt type with
the OPNET predefined symbolic constant OPC_INTRPT_STRM, which indicates a
stream interrupt.

To define an interrup self, you can use for example the following macro
definition for Action1 :

#define Action1 (op_intrpt_type () == OPC_INTRPT_SELF)

If you have many interrup self in your process, you can make a difference
between them with op_intrpt_code ().

Best regards

Hakim.

>
> i want to know in opnet as we can set the self interrupts through self
> interupting procedure how can i set the stream interrupts, i am notable to
> understand what causes an strem interrupt to activated.
> as in wlan we are checking whether it is a stream interrupt and if it is
> then is this a data or ack , but how this stream interrupts is setted
>
>
> thanx in advanced
> remith. _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet