Subject: [manet] One Postdoctoral position on WSNs in Nanyang Technological University,Singapore

From: Xiao Wendong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:28:34 +0800

Postdoctoral position available immediately for modeling, distributed
estimation and sensor management for wireless sensor networks. The
objective of the research is to develop a novel theoretic approach for
distributed and collaborative information processing in wireless sensor
networks. The system will be analyzed and designed by taking into
account network constraints, energy consumption and system performance. 

Expertise or aptitude in estimation, optimization and control of
dynamical systems is essential. Some background in communication and
networking is desired. The candidates are expected to have a strong
interest in distributed and collaborative information processing.
 
Send applications (letter, CV, contact information for three references,
a pdf file of your best relevant paper) to Lihua Xie via email
([email-masked]), School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798. Review of
applications will continue until the position is filled, but priority
will be given to early submissions.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet