Subject: [manet] ICNP 2005 sessions will be broadcasted

From: "Ibrahim Matta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:00:40 -0500

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement, please
feel free to distribute -- thanks]

The sessions of ICNP 2005 are going to be broadcasted over the Internet
using the End System Multicast. To check the ICNP program please visit:
http://csr.bu.edu/icnp2005/program.htm

To tune in and download the software follow the link:
http://taj.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/channels/detail/?uid=250&eid=1113

In addition to the live broadcast, participants will be able to interact
with each other and comment on the panels through a web-based forum.

These broadcasts are supported by IEEE ICNP
(http://csr.bu.edu/icnp2005/index.htm), the Boston University WING
Research Group (http://www.cs.bu.edu/groups/wing/), and the Carnegie
Mellon University End System Multicast Research Project
(http://esm.cs.cmu.edu).

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet