Subject: [manet] 2nd CFP: International Conference on Systems and Networks Communications, ICSNC 2006, November 2 - November 4, 2006, Tahiti

From: "iaria - announce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 01:54:58 +0200

===================================================
Apologies for multiple postings

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS

International Conference on  Systems and Networks Communications, ICSNC 2006
November 2 - November 4, 2006, Tahiti.

Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences/CfPICSNC06.html

Submission: Go to http://www.iaria.org/conferences/ICSNC06.html and click
"Submit a paper"

Deadlines:
Submission deadline: June 1, 2006
Notification: July 1, 2006
Camera ready: July 15, 2006

The Second International Conference on Systems and Networks
Communications continues a series of events covering a broad spectrum of
systems and networks related topics. The conference covers fundamentals
on wireless, high speed, sensor and mobile and ad hoc networks,
security, policy based systems, and education systems. Topics are
targeting design, implementation, testing, use cases, tools, and lessons
learnt for such networks and systems.

The conference has the following specialized topics (mini-conferences) :

WINET 2006       Wireless networks
HSNET 2006       High speed networks
SENET 2006       Sensor networks
MHNET 2006     Mobile and Ad hoc networks
SESYS 2006       Security systems
MCSYS 2006      Multimedia communications systems
POSYS 2006       Policy-based systems
PESYS 2006        Pervasive education systems

We welcome technical papers presenting research and practical results,
position papers addressing the pros and cons of specific proposals, such
as those being discussed in the standard fora or in industry consortia,
survey papers addressing the key problems and solutions on any of the
above topics short papers on work in progress, and panel proposals.

The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of
concepts, state of the art, standards, implementations, running
experiments and applications. Authors are invited to submit complete
unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference
or journal in the following, but not limited topic areas. Industrial
presentations are not subject to these constraints. Tutorials on
specific related topics and panels on challenging areas are encouraged.

http://www.iaria.org/conferences/CfPICSEA06.html

The ICSNC  2006 Proceedings are published by the IEEE Computer Society
Press, and are indexed by SCI and EI via IEEE.

Regular papers
Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
papers submitted via the EDAS system will receive an ID that will be
e-mailed to the contact author.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found via anonymous FTP site at:
ftp://pubftp.computer.org/Press/Outgoing/proceedings/8.5x11%20-%20Formatting%20files/instruct.pdf

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. .

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations
The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.
Please send your presentations to [email-masked].

Tutorials
Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked].

Panel proposals:
The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. For more information,
[email-masked].

Workshop proposals
We welcome workshop proposals on issues complementary to the topics of
this conference. Your requests should be forwarded to [email-masked].

Looking  forward for your submissions,

Thanks,
On behalf of the ICSNC Advisory Committee
Petre Dini, [email-masked]
==================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet