Subject: [manet] Call For Workshop Ideas co-located with CHINACOM2006

From: "Yabin Ye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:13:54 +0200

(Apology for duplicates)

Dear Colleague,

We have received more than 750 submissions for CHINACOM conference.
Currently we are accepting proposals for workshops.

OVERVIEW: The "First International Conference on Communications and
Networking in China," (CHINACOM2006) will be held in Beijing, China, from
25th to 27th October 2006. 

CHINACOM 2006 is being positioned as the premier international annual
conference for the presentation of original and fundamental advances in the
field of Communications, Networks, and Internet Applications. The conference
will consist of Technical Symposia, and Workshops. The Technical Symposia
will describe significant research in all areas defined below; while the
Workshops will focus on development, applications and related business
issues.

WORKSHOP SUBMISSION: CHINACOM 2006 is currently accepting proposals for
one-day workshops. Potential chairs are requested to submit a workshop
proposal of at most 5 pages. An ideal proposal should focus on a specific
theme, of current interest, and of interest to a large, diverse group of
professionals. It should clearly identify the theme, the scope, and specific
topic areas of interest which define the scope of the workshop. The proposal
should also provide suggestions for potential program chairs and committee
members.  A biographical sketch of each chair should be included

Evaluation of workshop proposals will be based on the relevance of the
subject matter, and the expertise and experience of the chair. The workshops
will be held in conjunction to the main conference. 

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Please send workshop proposals in PDF format by June
6th, 2006 to the workshops chairs, 

Jing (James) Yang, UTstarcom, USA,  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

T. Russell Hsing, Telcordia, USA, [email-masked] 

IMPORTANT DATES:

Workshop Proposals Submission Deadline:                6th  June, 2006

Workshops:
24th and 28th October, 2006

We look forward to your submissions.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet