Subject: [manet] CFP ICSEA 2006

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:56:35 +0200 (CEST)

===================================================
Apologies for multiple postings
 
2nd CALL FOR PAPERS
 
International Conference on Software Engineering Advances, ICSEA 2006 
October 29 -November 1, 2006, Tahiti.
 
Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences/CfPICSEA06.html
 
Submission: Go to http://www.iaria.org/conferences/ICSEA06.html
and click "Submit a paper"

Deadlines:
Submission deadline: June 1, 2006
Notification: July 1, 2006
Camera ready: July 15, 2006 

ICSEA 2006 initiates a series of events covering a broad spectrum of
software-related topics. The conference covers fundamentals on
designing, implementing, testing, validating and maintaining various
kinds of software. Several tracks are proposed to treat the topics from
theory to practice, in terms of methodologies, design, implementation,
testing, use cases, tools, and lessons learnt. The conference topics
cover classical and advanced methodologies, open source, agile software,
as well as software deployment and software economics and education.  

The conference has the following tracks:

Track 1 Advances in fundamentals for software development 
Track 2 Advanced mechanisms for software development 
Track 3 Advanced design tools for developing software 
Track 4 Advanced facilities for accessing software 
Track 5 Software performance 
Track 6 Software security, privacy, safeness
Track 7 Advances in software testing
Track 8 Specialized software advanced applications 
Track 9 Open source software 
Track 10 Agile software techniques 
Track 11 Software deployment and maintenance 
Track 12 Software economics, adoption, and education

We welcome technical papers presenting research and practical results,
position papers addressing the pros and cons of specific proposals, such
as those being discussed in the standard fora or in industry consortia,
survey papers addressing the key problems and solutions on any of the
above topics short papers on work in progress, and panel proposals. 

The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of
concepts, state of the art, standards, implementations, running
experiments and applications. Authors are invited to submit complete
unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference
or journal in the following, but not limited topic areas. Industrial
presentations are not subject to these constraints. Tutorials on
specific related topics and panels on challenging areas are encouraged.

http://www.iaria.org/conferences/CfPICSEA06.html

The ICSEA 2006 Proceedings are published by the IEEE Computer Society
Press, and are indexed by SCI and EI via IEEE. 

Regular papers
Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
papers submitted via the EDAS system will receive an ID that will be
e-mailed to the contact author. 

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found via anonymous FTP site at:
ftp://pubftp.computer.org/Press/Outgoing/proceedings/8.5x11%20-%20Formatting%20files/instruct.pdf

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations
The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.
Please send your presentations to [email-masked].
 
Tutorials
Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked].

Panel proposals:
The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. For more information,
[email-masked].
 
Workshop proposals
We welcome workshop proposals on issues complementary to the topics of
this conference. Your requests should be forwarded to [email-masked].

Looking  forward for your submissions,

Thanks,
On behalf of the ICSEA Advisory Committee
Petre Dini, [email-masked]
==================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet