Subject: [manet] The interference of two transceivers in a single terminal

From: "Hang Su" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:58:56 -0500

Hi all,

I am currently studying multi-channel MAC protocols. Let us assume that in
each node there's two sets of transceivers that can work simultaneously. At
the same time slot, the two transceivers work over different channels (say,
5.21G-5.22G and 5.22G-5.23G). If the Transceiver #1 is transmitting while
the Transceiver #2 is receiving, how is the interference? Is there any
effective solution to resolve this kind of problem? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Hs
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Mullen, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:05:59 -0600

Hi Hs,
 
It would depend on a number of factors, but the biggest are probably
transmit power and the ability of the receiver to reject out of band
signals.

John P. Mullen, Ph.D.
(505) 646-2958
[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Hang Su [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 8:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] The interference of two transceivers in a single
terminal

Hi all,

I am currently studying multi-channel MAC protocols. Let us assume that
in
each node there's two sets of transceivers that can work simultaneously.
At
the same time slot, the two transceivers work over different channels
(say, 
5.21G-5.22G and 5.22G-5.23G). If the Transceiver #1 is transmitting
while
the Transceiver #2 is receiving, how is the interference? Is there any
effective solution to resolve this kind of problem? Any help will be 
appreciated.

Thanks,
Hs