Subject: [manet] SecureComm 2006 Call for Demos

From: "T. Karygiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:07:53 -0400

Any research group that is interested in demonstrating MANET security 
technologies at the SecureComm conference in Baltimore this year, please 
send me a short description of your demo. Detailed information on the 
SecureComm CFP can be found at http://www.securecomm.org/cfp.html. Tom 
Karygiannis karygiannis @ nist.gov

RESEARCH DEMOS: Informal proposals for research demos are solicited. 
Proposals will be reviewed and selection will be made based on the 
perceived value to the research community and interest level for the 
conference attendees. Proposals should not exceed 3 pages and should 
include: the focus area, technologies involved, specific equipment to be 
used, demo layout and space required. Please submit proposals to the 
Research Demos Chair(s) by June 1, 2006.

Areas of interest include, but ARE NOT limited to the following:
* Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc 
networks
* Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, DoS Countermeasures
* Firewalls, Routers, Filters and Malware detectors
* Public Key Infrastructures and Other Security Architectures
* Secure Web Communication
* Communication Privacy and Anonymity
* Secure/Private E-commerce
* Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
* Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs

SecureComm 2006Second IEEE Communications Society/CreateNet International 
Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks
Baltimore, MD, USA, Aug. 28 - Sep. 1, 2006

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet