Subject: [manet] CFP -- MSPE 2006

From: Martin Wenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:37:23 +0200

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies

*******************************************************************
             MSPE'06, 1st international Workshop on
 	  Mobile Services and Personalized Environments

              RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
 			  November 16-17, 2006

 		  http://www.mspe.rwth-aachen.de/
*******************************************************************

The first international Workshop on Mobile Services and Personalized
Environments (MSPE'06) focuses on recent research results on mobile
computer systems.

For this workshop, authors are invited to submit full papers presenting
new research related to the application of mobile communication
technologies to enable mobile services and facilitate personalized
environments in a mobile context. All submissions must describe original
research, not published nor currently under review for another
conference or journal.

The workshop will include two invited talks.

Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

    * Adaptive middleware for pervasive systems
    * Context and location aware applications
    * Cross Layer Design of Access Systems for Multimedia Transmission,
Channel Feedback
    * Fixed and nomadic wireless internet access
    * Hop-by-Hop Video Quality Optimization, Loss Delay Trade off
regarding Video Quality
    * Location-based services and tracking
    * Mobile ad hoc networks, wireless mesh networks
    * Mobile service discovery and service provisioning
    * Mobile Multimedia (QoS, Mobile Television, multimedia streaming)

    * Multi-user conflicts in Personalized Environments
    * Reconfigurability of Personalized Environments (smart homes)
    * Strategies for service migration
    * Toolkits, development environments, case studies, and test beds
for ubiquitous computing
    * User profile management
    * Mobile Web Services (discovery, composition, orchestration, and
choreography)
    * Web service based grid computing

Submission Guidelines

It is planned to publish the proceedings at Springer's LNCS series.
(Approval pending)

For the submission format of your full paper, we strongly prefer, but do
not require strict adherence to the LNCS format. However, the final
paper must be in strict LNCS format, the number of LNCS pages must not
be larger than 12, and it must be provided according to the LNCS
guidelines, or it cannot be included in the workshop proceedings. The
LNCS format is quite different from plain A4, so to limit your
reformatting effort, we strongly suggest you also provide the submitted
paper in LNCS format. Please refer to Springer's author guidelines for
LNCS papers.

All papers will be reviewed by the technical program committee members.
Accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings. Authors are
required to attend the workshop and present their paper.

For questions regarding paper submission or general questions regarding
the organization of the workshop contact [email-masked]

-- 
---
* Dipl.-Inform. Martin Wenig
* RWTH Aachen University
* Computer Science Department
* Informatik 4 (Communication and Distributed Systems)
* Ahornstr. 55, D-52074 Aachen, Germany
* Tel.: +49 (241) 80-21416
* Fax:  +49 (241) 80-22220
* EMail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet