Subject: [manet] CFPs -- MSWiM 2006

From: "Mohamed Ould-Khaoua" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:12:52 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------
   Our apologies if you have received multiple copies
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ACM/IEEE  MSWiM 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Call for Papers
               The 9th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on
     Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems
                      Torremolinos, SPAIN
                       October 2--6, 2006
                http://www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submission deadline has been Extended to May 15th, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Journal Special Issue will be planned with Computer Network, Elsevier.
It will contain selected best papers from MSWiM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scope and Overview:
ACM/IEEE MSWiM 2006 is the Ninth Annual International Symposium on
Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems.
MSWiM is an international forum dedicated to high level discussion
of Wireless and Mobile systems, networks, algorithms and applications,
with an emphasis on rigorous performance evaluation.
MSWiM is a highly selective conference that is recognized as one of
the most prestigious sources of innovative ideas and breakthroughs
in the field.  MSWiM 2006 will be held October 2 to 6, 2006,
in sunny Terremolinos, in Spain.

Authors are encouraged to submit full papers presenting new research
related to the theory or practice of all aspects of modeling, analysis
and simulation of mobile and wireless systems.  Submitted papers must
not have been published elsewhere nor currently be under review by
another conference or journal.

*Topics of Interest.  Papers related to wireless and mobile network
Modeling, Analysis, Design, and Simulation are solicited on, but not
limited to, the following topics:

- Analytical Models
- New simulation languages and tools for wireless systems
- Design methodologies
- Performance evaluation and modeling
- Formal methods for analysis of wireless systems
- Wireless Network Protocols
- Wireless Multimedia Systems
- Tools, Prototype and Testbeds
- Wireless PANs, LANs
- Survivability and reliability evaluation
- Ad Hoc Networks
- Traffic measurements and models for wireless networks
- Sensor and Actuator Networks
- RF channel capacity modeling and analysis
- Pervasive computing and emerging models
- QoS provisioning in wireless and mobile networks
- Integration of wired and wireless systems
- Security and privacy of mobile/wireless systems
- Mobility modeling and management
- Algorithms and protocols for energy efficent operation and power control
- Mobile applications, system software and algorithms
- Parallel and distributed simulation of wireless systems

Submission instructions and publication can be found at
(http://www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2006).
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings to be published
by ACM press.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Important Dates:

Paper submission deadline          May  15 2006
Notification of acceptance         July 5 2006

Tutorial submission deadline       July 5th, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Co-Chairs:
Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
Email: [email-masked]

Enrique Alba, University of Malaga, Spain
Email: [email-masked]

Program Committee Chairs:
Renato Lo Cigno, University of Trento, Italy
Email: [email-masked]

Nael Abu-Ghazaleh, State University of New York at Binghamton, USA
Email: [email-masked]

Poster Co-Chairs:

Sotiris Nikoletseas
University of Patra, Greece
Email: [email-masked]

Steve Olariu
Old Dominion University, USA
Email: [email-masked]

Tutorial Chair

Mineo Takai
University of Los Angeles, California, USA
Email: [email-masked]

Local Organization Chair:
Enrique Alba, University of Malaga, Spain

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet