Subject: [manet] ACM/SIGMOBILE MobiHoc 2006, Early Registration

From: ACM MobiHoc 2006 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:26:53 -0400 (EDT)

(Sorry for multiple reception of this announcement)

The  ACM   MobiHoc  2005  early   registration  deadline  is
approaching!

                    *** May 5 2006 ***
------------------------------------------------------------

           CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN MOBIHOC 2006
                 EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
                    and ADVANCE PROGRAM

                ACM/SIGMOBILE MobiHoc 2006
            7th ACM International Symposium on
          Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing

             May 22-25, 2006, Florence, ITALY

          http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2006/

               Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

ACM MobiHoc  is the premier  international meeting dedicated
to  addressing  challenges  emerging  from wireless  ad  hoc
networking and  computing. This year program  will include a
highly selective, single-track technical program, as well as
hands-on   research  demonstrations,  keynote,   panel,  and
tutorials.

ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE (special discounted rates:

                  **** MAY 5  2006 ****

For further information see:
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2006/Registration.html

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet