Subject: [manet] Wireless Networking & Communications -- Educational Resources

From: "Victor Bahl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:23:34 -0700

I would like to bring to your attention some materials on wireless
networking & communications. 

On April 7 & 8, 2006, we organized a Wireless Networking Summit in Goa,
India.  Over 60 researchers from industry, academia, and government got
together to exchange ideas and discuss problems and opportunities in
this field. All presentations were video-taped and they are now
available to the community for on-demand viewing on the summit's web
site. 
	http://research.microsoft.com/india/events/wins2006. 

Also, a similar summit, on Mesh Networking, was held in Snoqualmie,
Washington in June 2004. The presentations & videos from that are also
available at: 
	http://research.microsoft.com/meshsummit/

Drop me a note if you find these useful, and please forward this message
to colleagues and students who may be interested in knowing about this.

Thanks!

Victor Bahl
Microsoft Research

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet