Subject: [manet] OLSR_Glomosim_Implementation(Reply)

From: kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:52:56 +0900

Apologies if you receive this more than once.

Dear Sweety:

I am writing to you in response to previous two question.
1)I think two possibilities may cause such problems. one possibility is
glomosim-2.03 has not implemented correctly. you can download
glomosim-2.03/ from http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/glomosim/. Another
possibility is CBR packet format is node correct. you can try to set
"app.conf" file like below format. CBR 23 0 0 512 0.150000S 1158.912314S
2108.912314S OFF.
2)because 5 nodes were placed in (500, 500) area with randomly and the
propagation range was set at 100m in default multiInterface.input file,
so a distance of between two neighbor nodes maybe longer then 100m .it
cause that hello message can not reach neighbor nodes leading to routing
calculation is failed. If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact us at any time.

best regards.

Shouguang Jin

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet