Subject: [manet] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:21:03 -0700

I'd like to announce the arch-01 document.

Please review it, send me comments, and bring discussion to the mailing list.

Thanks.
Ian Chakeres

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 5, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Mobile Ad hoc Network Architecture
        Author(s)       : I. Chakeres, et al.
        Filename        : draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2006-10-5

This document discusses Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).  It
   introduces basic MANET terms, characteristics, and challenges.  This
   document also defines several MANET entities and architectural
   concepts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chakeres-manet-arch-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet