Subject: RE: [manet] Location information for Manet:draft-haerri-manet-location-01.txt

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:44:36 +0100

> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haerri-manet-location-01.txt

This Internet Draft completely fails to understand the concept
of a TLV type as in packetbb, and other aspects of that ID.
It is completely incompatible with packetbb. There are ways of
carrying location information in a TLV (using a single type and
putting the required information in the value field) but this is
not that (not even in its value field specification, which is
not well thought out either). An ID for a location/mobility TLV
would not need to repeat large parts of (an outdated version of)
packetbb, some correct, other parts invalidly changed.

(I'm afraid I missed any announcement of -00 or I would have said
the same there.)

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet