Subject: [manet] AODV-UU in Fedora Core 5

From: "Siva Sivavakeesar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:52:23 +0100

Dear All

Has anybody had any experience in installing the AODV-UU v0.9 in FC5 having
a kernel version of 2.6.15-1.2054 ? I have been trying to compile the
required kernel module - however, the compilation fails. The error that I am
getting is as follows:

    .../lnx/kaodv-main.c:259: error: initializer element is not constant
    .../lnx/kaodv-main.c:259: error: (near initialisation for
'__param_arr_ifname.num'

Does anybody have an idea as to what went wrong ? Your prompt reply is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for taking your invaluable time to answer my question.

Best Regards,

Siva
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet