Subject: [manet] hi

From: "sudha naveenkumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:14:45 +0530

Hi,
Wanted to know if for  AODV and DSR protocols in GloMoSim one can  analyze
the routing trace as we get in NS-2. In NS-2, there is a .tr file which will
have information about the position of a node at different time instants,
the route to a destination, the intermediate nodes in a route (for the case
of AODV), etc. I want to get something similar to that in GloMoSim.
Basically, all i need are the following:
(1) Position of a node at any instant during the simulation
(2) The origin time of a route, endtime of a route and the actual
intermediate nodes in a route
(3) The time, the application layer is sending the packet to the network
layer and the time the application layer at the destination gets the packet
from its network layer
(4) The link-to-link delay in a route
5  The timing with regard to link failures
I saw the output in glomo.stat and it doesn't contain all the above
information
Regards
Naveen
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet