Subject: [manet] RE: AODV-UU in Fedora Core 5 (Siva Sivavakeesar)

From: "Pedro Eduardo Villanueva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:39:15 -0400

Hi Siva,

I have tried and I got the same error. I also tried v0.9.1 and the
problem was that the module couldn't be loaded. V0.9.2 can be installed
but it doesn't work properly, even when the routes are discovered, data
packets are never sent. In summary, the only way that I got it to work
was by installing v0.9.1 on Fedora Core 4 (I think I made some slight
changes in the source code). 

In Fedora core 5 any AODV-UU other than v0.9.2 will have the problem of
using an outdated function call to netfilter, which you could fix, but
anyways it might not run properly.

I don't know what is what you are trying to do but, the implementation
of DYMO provided by Murcia University, Spain, is based on AODV-UU and it
works in FC4 and FC5.

Cheers
Pedro Villanueva

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet