Subject: [manet] HotWeek 2007 || Silicon Valley, July 1-6, 2007 || Deadline March 4th, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:41:37 -0500 (EST)

Call for Submissions: ICIMP 2007 & ICDT 2007 & ICGD&BC 2007, Silicon
Valley, July 1-6, 2007

SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  MARCH 4th, 2007

Invitation:

Please consider contributing to the conferences ICIMP 2007 , ICDT 2007 ,
and ICGD&BC 2007, as well as to the associated workshops listed below.
Date: July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley, USA

Please forward the following Call for Submissions to the appropriate
groups.

=======================================

CALL FOR PAPERS , TUTORIALS, PANELS

ICDT 2007, The Second International Conference on Digital
Telecommunications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html

ICIMP 2007, The Second International Conference on Internet Monitoring
and Protection
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIMP07.html

ICGD&BC 2007, The First International Conference on Global Defense and
Business Continuity

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html>

______________________________________________________________

Place:                                                    San Jose,
California

Important deadlines:
Full paper submission                            March 4, 2007
Author notification                                  April 5, 2007
Registration and Camera ready               April 20, 2007
______________________________________________________________

Featuring the workshops:

ICIMP 2007 Workshops:

o        SYVUL 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SYVUL.html> :
The First International Workshop on Systems Vulnerabilities

o        SYDIA 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SYDIA.html> :
The First International Workshop on Systems Diagnosis

o        CYBER-FRAUD 2007
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/CYBERFRAUD.html> : The First
International Workshop on Cyber-Fraud

ICDT 2007 Workshops:

o        SARP 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SARP.html> :
The First International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and
Practice

o        STREAM 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/STREAM.html>
: The First International Workshop on Data Stream Processing

ICGD&BC 2007 Workshops:

o        TRACK 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html> :
The First International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies

_____________________________________________________________

Conference Topics:

ICIMP 2007 Tracks:

*	TRASI: Internet traffic surveillance and interception
*	IPERF: Internet Performance
*	RTSEC: Security for Internet-based real-time systems
*	DISAS: Disaster prevention and recovery
*	EMERG: Networks and applications emergency services
*	MONIT: End-to-end sampling, measurement, and monitoring
*	REPORT: Experiences & lessons learnt in securing networks and applications
*	USSAF: User safety, privacy, and protection over Interne

ICDT 2007 Tracks:

*	MULTE: Multimedia Telecommunications
*	SIGNAL: Signal processing in telecommunications
*	DATA: Data processing
*	AUDIO: Audio transmission and reception systems
*	VOICE: Voice over packet networks
*	VIDEO: Video, conferencing, telephony
*	IMAGE: Image producing, sending, and mining
*	SPEECH: Speech producing and processing
*	IPTV: IP/Mobile TV
*	MULTI: Multicast/Broadcast Triple-Quadruple-play
*	CONTENT: Production, distribution
*	HXSIP: H-series towards SIP
*	MEDMAN: Control and management of multimedia telecommunication

ICGD&BC 2007 Tracks:

*	BUSINESS: Business continuity
*	RISK: Risk assessment
*	DISASTER: Emergency services and disaster recovery
*	TRUST: Privacy and trust in pervasive communications
*	RIGHT: Digital rights management
*	BIOTEC: Biometric techniques

_____________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet