Subject: [manet] AofA 2007: extended submission deadline to February 26

From: Philippe Jacquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:45:40 +0100

Sorry for multiple reception of this information,

For those who have not already submitted, I inform you that the paper 
submission deadline will be extended of one week up to February 26, 2007.

CALL FOR PAPERS : AOFA 2007

                    Juan les Pins, France, June 17-22 2007

The 2007 Conference on Analysis of Algorithms (AofA'07), will be held in
Juan des Pins near Antibes and Nice, France on June 17-22, 2007.

Analysis of algorithms is a scientific basis for computation, providing
a link between abstract algorithms and the performance characteristics
of their implementations in the real world.

The general effort to precisely predict the performance of algorithms
has come to involve research in analytic combinatorics, the analysis of
random discrete structures, asymptotic analysis, exact and limiting
distributions, and other fields of inquiry in computer science,
probability theory, and enumerative combinatorics.

We invite papers in
- analytic algorithmics and combinatorics,
- probabilistic analysis of algorithms,
- randomized algorithms.

We welcome papers addressing problems such as: combinatorial algorithms,
string searching and pattern matching, sublinear algorithms on massive
data sets, network algorithms, graph algorithms, caching and memory
hierarchies, indexing, data mining, data compression, coding and
information theory, and computational finance. Papers are also welcome
that address bridges to research in related fields such as statistical
physics, computational biology, computational geometry, and simulation.

The scientific program will include keynote talks, survey talks on
important trends in the analysis of algorithms, and contributed research
papers. There will be ample time for discussion and debate.

SUBMISSIONS

Authors are invited to submit 10-page extended abstracts by 23:59 CEST,
February 19th, 2007. See http://www.inria.fr/~aofa07/ or
http://www.aofa2007.org or just  http://aofa2007.org for a web form and
further information about submissions.

Presenters must have submitted the final versions of their papers in
order to be able to present them at the conference. The conference
proceedings will be published electronically by DMTCS (see
http://dmtcs.loria.fr/proceedings/) with hardcopy available at the
conference.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE

Submission deadline: February 19, 2007 Extended to February 26, 2007
Notification: April 11, 2007
Final version: May 20, 2007

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Persi Diaconis (Stanford, USA)
Laszlo Lovasz (Microsoft, USA)
Madhu Sudan (MIT, USA)
Wojciech Szpankowski (Purdue, USA)

SURVEY TUTORIAL SPEAKERS

Bousquet-Melou (LABRI, France)
Luc Devroye (McGill, Canada)
Philippe Flajolet (INRIA, France)

PROGRAM COMMITTEE

Alberto Apostolico (Georgia Tech, USA)
Brigitte Chauvin (U. Versailles, France)
Philippe Chassaing (U. Nancy, France)
Luc Devroye (McGill, Canada)
Michael Drmota (TU-Wien, Austria)
Alan Frieze (Carnegie-Mellon, USA)
Micha Hofri (RPI, USA)
Hsien-Kuei Hwang (Acad. Sinica, Taiwan)
Philippe Jacquet, chair (INRIA, France, CHAIR)
Hosam Mahmoud (Washington, USA)
Conrado Martinez (UPC, Spain)
Michael Mitzenmacher (Harvard, USA)
Daniel Panario (Carleton, Canada)
Nicholas Pippenger (Princeton, USA)
Helmut Prodinger (Stellenbosch, S. Africa)
Bruno Salvy (INRIA, France)
Gilles Schaeffer (E. Polytechnique, France)
Gadiel Seroussi (MSRI, USA)
Eli Upfal (Brown U., USA)
Brigitte Vallee (U. Caen, France)
Alfredo Viola (Republica U., Uruguay)
Peter Winkler (Dartmouth, USA)

STEERING COMMITTEE

Philippe Flajolet (INRIA, France)
Donald Knuth (Stanford, USA)
Robert Sedgewick (Princeton, USA)
Wojciech Szpankowski (Purdue, USA)

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet