Subject: [manet] postdoc research position in 2007, zhejiang University

From: "chen jiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 00:12:00 +0800

Contact:  [email-masked]

With the success of project NSFC of China and NSFC of Zhejiang Province,
which focus on communication and coordination control of wireless sensor
actor networks, 2 postdoctoral Research Fellowships positions are provided
at the group of network sensing and control, Zhejiang University, P.R.China.

It is better to start at March 2007 or June 2007, the duration is 24
monthes.

Generous salary according to the policy of Zhejiang University (around
50000RMB per year, http://hr.zju.edu.cn/postdoctor/news.asp?nid=187),
additional research funding 10000RMB~30000RMB per year provided by the
collaborative Professor.

the PHD from China is Preferred. To apply, you should have a strong
background and a very good understanding in one or more of the following
areas:
(1) wireless sensor networks
(2) optimal control
(3) network control
(4) Wireless communications

Candidates with strong publication records are strongly encouraged to apply.

For further particulars, informal discussions and inquiry of the posts,
please contact:

Professor Youxian Sun

Director of National Centre for Industrial Automation Research
Dept. of Control Science and Engineering.
Zhejiang University
Zheda Road 38#, Hangzhou, P.R.China
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.nlict.zju.edu.cn/Chinesever/c_sunyx.htm
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet