Subject: [manet] ITST 2007, deadline extended to 28th february

From: "Massimiliano LENARDI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:43:50 +0100

This message is cross-posted to several lists.

Apologies for any duplicate postings.

========================================================
CALL FOR PAPERS -- ITST 2007
6th - 8th June 2007
C.I.C.A. Center, Sophia Antipolis, France
========================================================

EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
28 th Feb. 2007
========================================================

The 7th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications ( ITST 2007)

http://www.itst2007.eurecom.fr

The 7th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications will be held
during June 6th – 8th, 2007 on the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur),
South-East
of France. After Chengdu in China, the conference is returning to
France,
where the 2005 edition took place in Brest.

Aims and scope :
-------------------------
The event and its topics are attracting more and more players, academic
and
industrial, working on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). The theme of
this
year’s event is “ideas, visions, applications and engineering connected
to
ITS issues”, due to the decreasing gap between fundamental research and
industrial implementations. Works accepted for presentations and poster
sessions of ITST 2007 will be balanced from the academic, industrial and
research community around the world.
There will be contributed and invited papers. Technical exhibitions and
demonstrations will be held at a dedicated site and technical visits
will also
be proposed. We have also invited recognized experts from the ITS
community
as keynote speakers and presenters to enrich the participation.

AREAS OF INTERESTS INCLUDE. BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
- ITS applications/services (terrestrial, maritime, railway, air,
multi-modal, logistics, etc) *
- Naming/addressing, in particular the IPv6 addressing scheme, to be
used for mobiles
- Risk management for safety services (system dependability,
reliability, security).
- IP routing, geo-routing, broadcasting for Vehicular ad hoc networks
(VANETs) *
- Protocol conformance testing, interoperability testing and quality
assessment.
- In-Vehicle, Inter-Vehicle and Infrastructure to Vehicle Communications
*
- Testing, verification and diagnosis of ITS components and systems
- Multimedia broadcasting technologies (TPEG, DVB, WiMax, etc)
- Modeling and simulation of cooperative systems.
- ITS Architecture, Interoperability and Standards
- Vehicular Radio Transmission Technologies
- On Board Equipment, Embedded Electronics
- Policy, Social and Institutional ITS issues
- Mobile IP and Network Mobility in IPv6
- Sensing Technologies: Radars, Lidars
- (Smart) Antennas and Propagation
- Medium Access Control Schemes
- Device and Circuit Technologies
- Software Defined Radio for ITS
- Multiple Interface Management
- ITS Sensor Networks
* These sessions can be divided into several independent sessions.

PLENARY SESSIONS / SPECIAL SESSIONS
-----------------------------------------------------------------
- ITS policies and needs over the world
- CALM - C2CCC: key initiatives in Road ITS
- ITS standardization, regulations, market-trends and globalization
- Maritime ITS technologies
- GALILEO
- Intelligent Mobility on Railway Transports

CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS/DEMONSTRATIONS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
The Organizing committee invites you to submit proposals for the special
sessions and demonstration topics to the conference before the dedicated
deadline.

IMPORTANT DATES
-------------------------------
- 2-pages Extended Abstract deadline: (Extended) 28th February 2007
- Demonstration submission deadline: 02nd March 2007
- Paper or Poster Acceptance notification: 30th March 2007
- Final programs: 13th April 2007
- Early Registration date : 04th May 2007
- Camera-ready submission & presenter registration: 04th May 2007
- Event: 6th – 8th June 2007

GUIDELINES FOR PAPER/POSTER SUBMISSION
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Prospective authors are invited to submit electronically via the EDAS
system
(http://edas.info) or via conference web site
(http://www.itst2007.eurecom.fr) 
2-pages-maximum, an extended Abstract of their work in PDF format,
including
figures. The cover page must include: the title of the paper, authors’
names and
affiliations, contact author’s name and address (both postal and
electronic),
keywords and submission area (from the above list of relevant areas of
interest).
Detailed instructions for preparing the final papers (6-pages maximum)
will be
given on the conference web site.

The submission implies that the paper is original and has not been
submitted
under review or copyright protected elsewhere. Once a paper has been
accepted,
at least one author must register in order that the paper is included in
the
conference proceedings.

A CD-ROM of the registered papers will be given only to participants at
the
conference reception desk. A hard-copy of the Proceedings will be
available
upon request.

Please note that there will be a student “Best Paper Award” with a
certificate and
prize.

CONFERENCE WEBSITE: http://www.itst2007.eurecom.fr
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

CONTACT
----------------
For more information, please visit the conference web site or contact
the organization:
Fax : +33 (0) 4 89 87 41 98
[email-masked]

ORGANIZED BY
--------------------------
- NICT (National Institute of Information and Communications
Technology), Japan
- Eurecom Institute, France
- General Council of Alpes Maritimes, France
- YRP (Yokosuka Research Park, R&D Promotion Committee), Japan
- TBI (Technopole Brest-Iroise), France

IN ASSOCIATION WITH
-----------------------------------
- IEEE France Section (Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers).
- IEICE (Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication
Engineers of Japan), Japan
- IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology), UK
- SEE (Société de l'Electricité, de l'Electronique, et des Technologies
de l'Information et de la Communication), France.
- Team Côte D’azur (Sophia Antipolis), France
- Sophia Antipolis Foundation. France

SPONSORS:
---------------------
- Hitachi Europe SAS.
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute).
- INRETS (The French National Institute for Transport and Safety 
Research), France.

For more information, please contact directly:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Ulrich FINGER, General Chair : [email-masked]
- Stéphane AMARGER, Steering Committee : [email-masked]
- Christian BONNET, TPC Chair : [email-masked]
**************************************************************************************************
 
 E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer.
 
  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this e-mail by 
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is 
prohibited. 
  E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Hitachi does not accept responsibility 
for any changes made to this message after it was sent. 
  Please note that Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of 
computer viruses.

**************************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet