Subject: [manet] New deadline, March 4 || STREAM 2007 || First International Workshop on Data Stream Processing || July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley ||

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:25:14 -0500 (EST)

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,
Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following:

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Data Stream Processing
STREAM 2007
July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/STREAM.html

in conjunction with

The Second International Conference on Digital Telecommunications
ICDT 2007
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

On online monitoring applications, in which continuous queries operate
in near real-time over rapid and unbounded "streams" of data such as
telephone call records, sensor readings, web usage logs, network packet
traces, are fundamentally different from traditional data management.

The difference is induced by the fact that in applications such as
network monitoring, telecommunications data management, manufacturing,
sensor networks, and others, data takes the form of continuous data
streams rather than finite stored data sets. As a result, clients
require long-running continuous queries as opposed to one-time queries.
These requirements lead to reconsider data management and processing of
complex and numerous continuous queries over data streams, as current
database systems and data processing methods are nit suitable.

Event stream processing is a new paradigm of computing that supports the
processing of multiple streams of event data with the goal of
identifying the meaningful events within those streams

The International Workshop on Data Stream Processing, STREAM 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to new algorithms for data stream
processing, optimization, and system design methodologies using these
techniques.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

Fundamentals on data stream processing
Data stream processing and event stream processing
Continuous query languages
Time management in data stream systems
Aggregated queries support
Query processing with multiple, continuous, rapid, time-varying data
streams
Processing frequent item set discovery queries
Real-time stream data processing
Network-aware operator placement for stream-processing systems
Integrating database queries and Web searches
Scalable Distributed Stream Processing
Optimization of data stream processing
Performance and overhead in data stream processing
QoS adaptation in data stream systems
Adaptive query processing in data stream
Interactive distributed data stream processing and mining
Data stream management systems
Control theory on stream processing
Processing high-speed data streams
Stream processing in production-to-business software
Multi-site cooperative data stream analysis
Grid-based data stream processing
Hyper databases for P2P data stream processing
Sensor data stream processing in health monitoring
Processing and sharing data streams in Grid-based P2P infrastructures

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The STREAM 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Le - insomnia.liquidweb.com
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] New deadline,
 March 4 || STREAM 2007 || First International Workshop on Data 
 Stream Processing || July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley ||

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,
Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following:

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Data Stream Processing
STREAM 2007
July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/STREAM.html

in conjunction with

The Second International Conference on Digital Telecommunications
ICDT 2007
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

On online monitoring applications, in which continuous queries operate
in near real-time over rapid and unbounded "streams" of data such as
telephone call records, sensor readings, web usage logs, network packet
traces, are fundamentally different from traditional data management.

The difference is induced by the fact that in applications such as
network monitoring, telecommunications data management, manufacturing,
sensor networks, and others, data takes the form of continuous data
streams rather than finite stored data sets. As a result, clients
require long-running continuous queries as opposed to one-time queries.
These requirements lead to reconsider data management and processing of
complex and numerous continuous queries over data streams, as current
database systems and data processing methods are nit suitable.

Event stream processing is a new paradigm of computing that supports the
processing of multiple streams of event data with the goal of
identifying the meaningful events within those streams

The International Workshop on Data Stream Processing, STREAM 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to new algorithms for data stream
processing, optimization, and system design methodologies using these
techniques.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

Fundamentals on data stream processing
Data stream processing and event stream processing
Continuous query languages
Time management in data stream systems
Aggregated queries support
Query processing with multiple, continuous, rapid, time-varying data
streams
Processing frequent item set discovery queries
Real-time stream data processing
Network-aware operator placement for stream-processing systems
Integrating database queries and Web searches
Scalable Distributed Stream Processing
Optimization of data stream processing
Performance and overhead in data stream processing
QoS adaptation in data stream systems
Adaptive query processing in data stream
Interactive distributed data stream processing and mining
Data stream management systems
Control theory on stream processing
Processing high-speed data streams
Stream processing in production-to-business software
Multi-site cooperative data stream analysis
Grid-based data stream processing
Hyper databases for P2P data stream processing
Sensor data stream processing in health monitoring
Processing and sharing data streams in Grid-based P2P infrastructures

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The STREAM 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Le - insomnia.liquidweb.com
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] New deadline,
 March 4 || STREAM 2007 || First International Workshop on Data 
 Stream Processing || July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley ||

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,
Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following:

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Data Stream Processing
STREAM 2007
July 1-6, 2007 - Silicon Valley, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/STREAM.html

in conjunction with

The Second International Conference on Digital Telecommunications
ICDT 2007
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

On online monitoring applications, in which continuous queries operate
in near real-time over rapid and unbounded "streams" of data such as
telephone call records, sensor readings, web usage logs, network packet
traces, are fundamentally different from traditional data management.

The difference is induced by the fact that in applications such as
network monitoring, telecommunications data management, manufacturing,
sensor networks, and others, data takes the form of continuous data
streams rather than finite stored data sets. As a result, clients
require long-running continuous queries as opposed to one-time queries.
These requirements lead to reconsider data management and processing of
complex and numerous continuous queries over data streams, as current
database systems and data processing methods are nit suitable.

Event stream processing is a new paradigm of computing that supports the
processing of multiple streams of event data with the goal of
identifying the meaningful events within those streams

The International Workshop on Data Stream Processing, STREAM 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to new algorithms for data stream
processing, optimization, and system design methodologies using these
techniques.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

Fundamentals on data stream processing
Data stream processing and event stream processing
Continuous query languages
Time management in data stream systems
Aggregated queries support
Query processing with multiple, continuous, rapid, time-varying data
streams
Processing frequent item set discovery queries
Real-time stream data processing
Network-aware operator placement for stream-processing systems
Integrating database queries and Web searches
Scalable Distributed Stream Processing
Optimization of data stream processing
Performance and overhead in data stream processing
QoS adaptation in data stream systems
Adaptive query processing in data stream
Interactive distributed data stream processing and mining
Data stream management systems
Control theory on stream processing
Processing high-speed data streams
Stream processing in production-to-business software
Multi-site cooperative data stream analysis
Grid-based data stream processing
Hyper databases for P2P data stream processing
Sensor data stream processing in health monitoring
Processing and sharing data streams in Grid-based P2P infrastructures

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The STREAM 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and indexed with major
indexes.

Regular papers

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. Every
submission will receive an ID from the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.  [
[email-masked] ]

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. [ [email-masked] ]

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. [ [email-masked] ]

---------------------------------
David Bernstein, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA

=========================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

ibrary, and indexed with major
indexes.

Regular papers

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. Every
submission will receive an ID from the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.  [
[email-masked] ]

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. [ [email-masked] ]

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. [ [email-masked] ]

---------------------------------
David Bernstein, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA

=========================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

ibrary, and indexed with major
indexes.

Regular papers

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. Every
submission will receive an ID from the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.  [
[email-masked] ]

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. [ [email-masked] ]

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. [ [email-masked] ]

---------------------------------
David Bernstein, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA

=========================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet