Subject: [manet] New deadline, March 4 || TRACK 2007 || Silicon Valley || International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies || July 1-6, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:25:34 -0500 (EST)

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups the
following

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK
2007
July 1-6, 2007, San Jose, CA, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html

in conjunction with

The First International Conference on Global Defense and Business
Continuity, ICGD&BC 2007
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

National governments and international organizations require a more
efficient integration and exchange of intelligence data for securing
national borders and international activities , transport utilities and
communications systems, without restricting or burdening the quality of
life and free flow of people, trade goods and services.

However, there are a number of tactical and logistical problems to be
resolved, not least that of ensuring the validity of such intelligence
data, but also providing standard methods for data acquisition,
formatting, storage, sharing, secure distribution and integration with
existing military and law enforcement data sets. One of the most
challenging problems is that of ensuring consistency of technical and
operational standards between the various groups. .

The systems that are put in place need to share, query and integrate their
data with that of external countries and effectively extend the homeland
security borders of each country involved.

The International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to advanced techniques, platforms,
paradigms, theories, and techniques for designing and deFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 22 05:25:57 2007
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:25:34 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Importance: Normal
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] New deadline,
 March 4 || TRACK 2007 || Silicon Valley || International Workshop 
 on Tracking Computing Technologies || July 1-6, 2007

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups the
following

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK
2007
July 1-6, 2007, San Jose, CA, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html

in conjunction with

The First International Conference on Global Defense and Business
Continuity, ICGD&BC 2007
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

National governments and international organizations require a more
efficient integration and exchange of intelligence data for securing
national borders and international activities , transport utilities and
communications systems, without restricting or burdening the quality of
life and free flow of people, trade goods and services.

However, there are a number of tactical and logistical problems to be
resolved, not least that of ensuring the validity of such intelligence
data, but also providing standard methods for data acquisition,
formatting, storage, sharing, secure distribution and integration with
existing military and law enforcement data sets. One of the most
challenging problems is that of ensuring consistency of technical and
operational standards between the various groups. .

The systems that are put in place need to share, query and integrate their
data with that of external countries and effectively extend the homeland
security borders of each country involved.

The International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to advanced techniques, platforms,
paradigms, theories, and techniques for designing and deFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 22 05:25:57 2007
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:25:34 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Importance: Normal
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] New deadline,
 March 4 || TRACK 2007 || Silicon Valley || International Workshop 
 on Tracking Computing Technologies || July 1-6, 2007

======== Apologies for cross-postings ================

Invitation,

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups the
following

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK
2007
July 1-6, 2007, San Jose, CA, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html

in conjunction with

The First International Conference on Global Defense and Business
Continuity, ICGD&BC 2007
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html

 Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

National governments and international organizations require a more
efficient integration and exchange of intelligence data for securing
national borders and international activities , transport utilities and
communications systems, without restricting or burdening the quality of
life and free flow of people, trade goods and services.

However, there are a number of tactical and logistical problems to be
resolved, not least that of ensuring the validity of such intelligence
data, but also providing standard methods for data acquisition,
formatting, storage, sharing, secure distribution and integration with
existing military and law enforcement data sets. One of the most
challenging problems is that of ensuring consistency of technical and
operational standards between the various groups. .

The systems that are put in place need to share, query and integrate their
data with that of external countries and effectively extend the homeland
security borders of each country involved.

The International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies, TRACK 2007,
brings together practitioners and researchers for discussion and work on
the emerging aspects pertaining to advanced techniques, platforms,
paradigms, theories, and techniques for designing and deployment tracking
computing technologies.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

	*	Airport security communications technologies
	*	Hazards detection- automatic real-time material/object recognition
	*	Intelligent IP-based sensor networking for homeland security
	*	Real-time intelligence data validation and verification mechanisms
	*	Efficient data integration and mining techniques for NATO countries
	*	Secure distributed storage and data pinning
	*	SATCOM for HLS
	*	Critical aerospace communications systems
	*	HLS for air, land and sea operational environments
	*	Airborne real-time spatial tracking techniques
	*	Bio-authentication sensors and tools
	*	Cyber and physical security of key infrastructure and operations
	*	Protection of Real-time resilient communications network infrastructures
	*	International standards for data schema and data sharing between USA
and other countries
	*	Emergency response tools
	*	Prediction of Intent
	*	Standards for Passenger Data Integration
	*	Sharing Addressing and Service Discovery in Auto-configuring MANETs
	*	Exploiting localization and network information (GPS, INS, GIS, terrain
features, ToA, AoA, SNR, QoS) for improved ad-hoc networking in complex
terrain
	*	Advanced indoor and outdoor location-based applications: real-time
tracking, multimedia, bidirectional, proactive applications
	*	Location based services based on integrated cellular, ad hoc, RFID, and
sensor networks
	*	New positioning techniques in support of location based servcies 
(indoor, cellular, satellite, hybrid)
	*	Geographic Information Systems for supporting location based services
	*	Quality of location data
	*	Integration of Hierarchical Location-Based Routing (HLBR) with Delay-
and Disruption-Tolerant Neworks (DTNs)
	*	Narrow-band control channels for HLBR
	*	Location-aware (GPS-aware) Internet Browsers for Location-based services

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The TRACK 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and indexed with major
indexes.

Important deadlines:

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format), not
exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a 10-12
slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the slides,
in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published in the
conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers. Please send
your presentations to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   or
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals can
be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and manage
that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating their
background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the panel, as
well as short biographies. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and
ployment tracking
computing technologies.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

	*	Airport security communications technologies
	*	Hazards detection- automatic real-time material/object recognition
	*	Intelligent IP-based sensor networking for homeland security
	*	Real-time intelligence data validation and verification mechanisms
	*	Efficient data integration and mining techniques for NATO countries
	*	Secure distributed storage and data pinning
	*	SATCOM for HLS
	*	Critical aerospace communications systems
	*	HLS for air, land and sea operational environments
	*	Airborne real-time spatial tracking techniques
	*	Bio-authentication sensors and tools
	*	Cyber and physical security of key infrastructure and operations
	*	Protection of Real-time resilient communications network infrastructures
	*	International standards for data schema and data sharing between USA
and other countries
	*	Emergency response tools
	*	Prediction of Intent
	*	Standards for Passenger Data Integration
	*	Sharing Addressing and Service Discovery in Auto-configuring MANETs
	*	Exploiting localization and network information (GPS, INS, GIS, terrain
features, ToA, AoA, SNR, QoS) for improved ad-hoc networking in complex
terrain
	*	Advanced indoor and outdoor location-based applications: real-time
tracking, multimedia, bidirectional, proactive applications
	*	Location based services based on integrated cellular, ad hoc, RFID, and
sensor networks
	*	New positioning techniques in support of location based servcies 
(indoor, cellular, satellite, hybrid)
	*	Geographic Information Systems for supporting location based services
	*	Quality of location data
	*	Integration of Hierarchical Location-Based Routing (HLBR) with Delay-
and Disruption-Tolerant Neworks (DTNs)
	*	Narrow-band control channels for HLBR
	*	Location-aware (GPS-aware) Internet Browsers for Location-based services

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The TRACK 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and indexed with major
indexes.

Important deadlines:

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format), not
exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a 10-12
slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the slides,
in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published in the
conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers. Please send
your presentations to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   or
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals can
be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and manage
that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating their
background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the panel, as
well as short biographies. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and
ployment tracking
computing technologies.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

	*	Airport security communications technologies
	*	Hazards detection- automatic real-time material/object recognition
	*	Intelligent IP-based sensor networking for homeland security
	*	Real-time intelligence data validation and verification mechanisms
	*	Efficient data integration and mining techniques for NATO countries
	*	Secure distributed storage and data pinning
	*	SATCOM for HLS
	*	Critical aerospace communications systems
	*	HLS for air, land and sea operational environments
	*	Airborne real-time spatial tracking techniques
	*	Bio-authentication sensors and tools
	*	Cyber and physical security of key infrastructure and operations
	*	Protection of Real-time resilient communications network infrastructures
	*	International standards for data schema and data sharing between USA
and other countries
	*	Emergency response tools
	*	Prediction of Intent
	*	Standards for Passenger Data Integration
	*	Sharing Addressing and Service Discovery in Auto-configuring MANETs
	*	Exploiting localization and network information (GPS, INS, GIS, terrain
features, ToA, AoA, SNR, QoS) for improved ad-hoc networking in complex
terrain
	*	Advanced indoor and outdoor location-based applications: real-time
tracking, multimedia, bidirectional, proactive applications
	*	Location based services based on integrated cellular, ad hoc, RFID, and
sensor networks
	*	New positioning techniques in support of location based servcies 
(indoor, cellular, satellite, hybrid)
	*	Geographic Information Systems for supporting location based services
	*	Quality of location data
	*	Integration of Hierarchical Location-Based Routing (HLBR) with Delay-
and Disruption-Tolerant Neworks (DTNs)
	*	Narrow-band control channels for HLBR
	*	Location-aware (GPS-aware) Internet Browsers for Location-based services

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The TRACK 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and indexed with major
indexes.

Important deadlines:

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format), not
exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a 10-12
slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the slides,
in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published in the
conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers. Please send
your presentations to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   or
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals can
be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and 
[email-masked].

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and manage
that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating their
background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the panel, as
well as short biographies. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and
[email-masked]

-----------------------
Gerard Parr, University of Ulster - Coleraine, UK
Paul Labbé, Defence R&D. Canada
==================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet