Subject: [manet] ICGD&BC 2007 || International Conference on Global Defense and Business Continuity || Silicon Valley, July 1-6, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 04:37:09 -0500 (EST)

======== Apologies for cross-postings =======================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Conference on Global Defense and Business
Continuity
ICGD&BC 2007
Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICGDBC07.html>
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIMP07.html>
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html>
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICNS07.html>
Submission: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SubmitICGDBC07.html
Date: July 1-6, 2007
Place: Silicon Valley, CA, USA

Important deadlines:
Submission deadline             February 20, 2007
Notification of acceptance      March 10, 2007
Registration/camera ready     March 31, 2007

also featuring the workshop:
TRACK 2007 <http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html> : The First
International Workshop on Tracking Computing Technologies
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TRACK.html

ICGD&BC Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

BUSINESS: Business continuity
RISK: Risk assessment
DISASTER: Emergency services and disaster recovery
TRUST: Privacy and trust in pervasive communications
RIGHT: Digital rights management
BIOTEC: Biometric techniques
================================
ICGD&BC Chairs
Marco Casassa Mont, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, UK
Reda Reda, Siemens, Germany/Austria

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet