Subject: [manet] New deadline, March 4 || SARP 2007|| Silicon Valley || The International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and Practice || July 1-6, 2007

From: "Lilly Sun Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:11:15 -0500 (EST)

CALL FOR PAPERS

The International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and
Practice, SARP 2007

July 1-6, 2007, San Jose, CA, USA

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SARP.html

in conjunction with:

ICDT 2007 [The International Conference on Digital Telecommunications]

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDT07.html

Date: July 1-6, 2007

Place: San Jose, CA, USA

Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

High quality software is not an accident; it is constructed via a
systematic plan that demands familiarity with analytical techniques,
architectural design methodologies, implementation polices, and testing
techniques. Software architecture plays an important role in the
development of today?s complex software systems. Furthermore, our
ability to model and reason about the architectural properties of a
system built from existing components is of great concern to modern
system developers.

Performance, scalability and suitability to specific domains raise the
challenging efforts for gathering special requirements, capture temporal
constraints, and implement service-oriented requirements. The complexity
of the systems requires an early stage adoption of advanced paradigms
for adaptive and self-adaptive features.

The International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and
Practice, SARP 2007, brings together practitioners and researchers for
discussion and work on the emerging aspects pertaining to software
architecture, industrial cases, and lessons learnt.

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to):

Distributed software architecture

Architectural styles and patterns

Architecture refinement and transformation

Software architecture and pervasive systems

Software architecture analysis & testing

Architectural description languages (ADLs)

Component-based software architecture

Dynamic software architecture

Self-repairing software architecture

Adaptive software architecture

Aspect-oriented software architecture

Service-oriented architecture [SOA]

Domain specific software architecture [DSSA]

Tools/Environments for software architects

Product-line software architecture

Industrial case studies and reports

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS

The SARP 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press, posted on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and indexed with major
indexes

Regular papers

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page.

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Regular papers

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page.

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference?s CD collection, together with the regular papers.
Please send your presentations to [email-masked] or [email-masked].

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked].

Panel proposals

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked].

-------------------------------------

Chairs:

Hassan Reza, University of North Dakota, USA

Petre Dini, Cisco, USA

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet