Subject: [manet] Subject for simulation

From: super.ismiti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:05:29 -0300

Hello all,

I'm going to the second part of my research as a final work of my
graduation.
I've already studied some protocols just to know about them (AODV, DSR,
OLSR, TBRPF, DYMO and TORA).
Well, the second part I intend to do simulations with this protocols to
evaluate something.
I would like advises about what evaluate and why.

I'm begining in the MANET's world. I've just study about the protocols and
about ad-hoc networks for half year.

I'm looking for some problem to research about.
Something like: what the best protocol (solution) to environment that
involves communication between cars, e.g. in a road or inside a town.

Probably I'll use the NS simulator. Is it good?
Where can I find the implementations of some protocols like the ones that I
wrote before?

Thanks and best regards,
Ricardo.
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet