Subject: [manet] New deadline, March 4|| CYBER-FRAUD 2007 || Silicon Valley || The First International Workshop on Cyber-Fraud || July 1-6, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:24:53 -0500 (EST)

======== Apologies for cross-postings ==================

Invitation,

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First International Workshop on Cyber-Fraud CYBER-FRAUD 2007
July 1-6, 2007,
San Jose, CA, USA
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/CYBERFRAUD.html
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/CYBERFRAUD.html>

Full paper submission: March 4, 2007

In conjunction with:

The International Conference on Internet Monitoring and Protection,
ICIMP 2007 http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIMP07.html
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIMP07.html>

Attacks against private and public networks have had a significant
spreading in the last years. With simple or sophisticated behavior, the
attacks tend to damage user confidence, cause huge privacy violations
and enormous economic losses.

The International Workshop on Cyber-Fraud, CYBER-FRAUD 2007, focuses on
specific aspects related to attacks and counterattacks, public
information, privacy and safety on cyber-attacks information. It also
targets secure mechanisms to record, retrieve, share, interpret, prevent
and post-analyze of cyber-crime attacks.

This workshop will provide a forum for interaction among researchers and
practitioners working in the area of cyber attacks. We solicit papers
dealing with all aspects of any kind of studies, experiences,
previsions, comparisons, privacy and economic impacts, and existing
technical supports for cyber-attacks.

TOPICS OF [email-masked]

-----------------------
Gerard Parr, University of Ulster - Coleraine, UK
Paul Labbé, Defence R&D. Canada
==================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet