Subject: [manet] [GloMoSim] error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

From: "Dwarkanath Radhakrishnan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:09:00 -0400

Dear all users,
 I am a graduate student and I am doing research in the area of  ad -hoc
networks.  I downloaded GloMoSim to assist in simulation.  I wrote a new mac
protocol and added the .pc, .h and .pi files .I then  tried to compile
GloMoSim in WIN xp. Next the following errors happened in the process of
compilation:

>call pcc -Zi -Ox    -I..\include\ -I..\radio\ -clock longlong -o
..\bin\radio_r
ange ..\radio\radiorange.pc temp.lib
tmp-3968.c
tmp-3968-0.c
radiorange.init.c
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceInit
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceLayer
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceNetwor
kLayerHasPacketToSend
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceReceiv
ePacketFromRadio
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceReceiv
eRadioStatusChangeNotification
temp.lib(mac.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_MacAllianceFinali
ze
..\bin\radio_range.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals
Failed linking '..\bin\radio_range'

Can you please help me resolve this error or give me some suggestions? Any
replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day

Regards
Dwarak
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet