Subject: [manet] MANET WG Meeting Agenda for Dec 5th 2007

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:19:07 +0530

Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) Agenda

Meeting  : IETF70 Wed Dec 5th 9am
Location : Salon 3
Chairs   : Ian Chakeres [email-masked]
            Joseph Macker [email-masked]
Jabber   : [email-masked]
Audiocast: http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
URL      : http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html
            http://www.ianchak.com/manet
            http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/
=========================================================
AGENDA

  o Administriva

    - Mailing list: [email-masked]

    - Scribe(s)

    - Blue Sheets

    - State your name at the microphone

    - IPR - RFC3979

  o Agenda bashing

  o WG Progress

  o SMF Discussion
    - draft-ietf-manet-smf-06.txt

  o MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol Discussion
    - draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-04.txt

  o DYMO Discussion
    - draft-ietf-manet-dymo-11.txt

  o OLSRv2 Discussion
    - draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-04.txt

  o Metric(s) Discussion
    - draft-dean-manet-metriclv-00.txt
    - draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-00.txt

  o MANET ID Discussion
    - draft-chakeres-manet-manetid-00.txt

  o Loop Detection Discussion
    - draft-mase-manet-loopdetect-00.txt

  o Open Discussion, Related Work & Announcements

You can find the agenda and presentation materials at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=70

IPR reminder - RFC 3979
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi
If you know about IPR relevant to the technology and you are
contributing, you have to speak up

Audiocast
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

Jabber

The new jabber server is located at [email-masked] and is
currently accessible.  For those who are interested, please visit the
above location to join any of the available chat rooms.

Sergeant-at-arms

Many thanks to Ratul Mukhopadhyay for protecting the MANET mailing
list from non IETF MANET WG related discussions.

Please note:

All traffic within the defined rooms (except "noc") is being logged
and updated every 5 minutes to the ietf.org website.

To view the log directories, point your browser to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/.

If you click on a room directory, you will see one or more files named
"YYYY-MM-DD.html", e.g. 2006-03-14.html.  If you click on one of those
files, you will see all logged traffic for that day.

Please visit the IETF Text Conferencing Web page
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html) for more information.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet