Subject: [manet] [Zhejiang University] PhD position opening

From: "Honggang Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:17:34 +0800

Dear all colleagues,

There are several Ph.D. student position openings at the Department of
Information Science & Electrical Engineering, Zhejiang University (Hangzhou,
China, http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/ &
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangzhou). These Ph.D. studentships &
scholarship are provided for prospective international students overseas (i.
e. non-Chinese nationals) by Chinese Government and Zhejiang University
jointly, which are planned to begin on or around September 2008 with a
studying period up to 3-5 years. 

The basic conditions for the Ph.D. studentships & scholarship are as
following:

1.     Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory
experiments, fees for internship, fee for basic learning materials and fee
for intramural accommodation;

2.     Living allowance comparable to the local living standard in China (e.
g. Hangzhou);

3.     Fee for outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical
Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.

On top of those conditions, additional financial support can be expected
from each department (doctorate course in English) in which the
international students register. Please visit the official website
http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/Eg_index.php (International College of Zhejiang
University) or http://grs.zju.edu.cn (Graduate School of Zhejiang
University) for up-dated and detailed information.

Please note that all applicants should submit written application materials
to Zhejiang University directly between April 10th to May 20th, 2008. 

The Department of Information Science & Electronic Engineering has
particular strengths and interests in Ultra-wideband (UWB) wireless
communications, Cognitive Radio, Cognitive Networks, Cognitive Mobile
Internet, Dynamic Spectrum Access and Management, and next-generation
broadband wireless communications; so we particularly encourage applicants
with an interest in any of these areas.

Should you have any questions, please do NOT hesitate to further contact me
at your earliest convenience.

With best regards,

Honggang Zhang

=====================================================

Honggang ZHANG, Professor, Ph.D.

Department of Information Science & Electronic Engineering 

Zhejiang University 

Zheda Road 38, Hangzhou 310027, CHINA

Tel: +86-571-87952022       Fax: +86-571-87952022

Email: [email-masked]

=====================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet