Subject: [manet] Illinois Wireless Summer School

From: "Nitin H. Vaidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:14:33 -0500 (CDT)

Colleagues,

Illinois Center for Wireless Systems (ICWS) plans to organize a
week-long summer school during August 3-7, 2009 on the campus
of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Considering the potential benefits of cross-layer wireless
network design, the summer school will cover a broad range
of topics (antennas to applications). The target audience
includes graduate students and engineers from industry.

If you may be interested in attending the summer school,
please mark your calendar and watch the web page below for
further details:

 	http://www.icws.uiuc.edu/school.html

If you plan to organize a wireless communications/networking-related
conference in 2009, avoid August 3-7 if possible.

Best regards.

- nitin

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet