Subject: [manet] Meeting Plans and Chairs Travel Issues

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:25:00 -0400

All:

Ian Chakeres (co-chair)  had planned to be absent in Stockholm due to
(child on way,etc). I had planned to cover this meeting as chair.
Unfortunately, I have had a last minute problem causing my travel
plans to be cancelled.  I was really looking forward to attending and
discussing work in person with the everyone.

The manet meeting will proceed as planned and the agenda has been
updated on-line.  The chairs have asked Brian Adamson to proxy chair
in our absence.  Brian is an experienced Transport Area chair and
active in the manet WG as well.

As I receive presentations I will be posting.  I will plan to follow
along in jabber session,etc and am available for remote discussions
through next Wednesday.

As a reminder you can view meeting agenda, materials at:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/materials.html

This will continue to be updated as materials arrive over the weekend
and during next week.

 -Joe