Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-09.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State Routing
(OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:52:08 +0200

Am Mon July 13 2009 17:15:01 schrieb [email-masked]:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
>
This version does NOT contain the suggested change that TCs only need to 
contain routable addresses of a OLSR router, right ? I still think to demand 
interface IPs in a TC is a bad idea.

Henning Rogge

---

From: Arnd Hannemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:39:08 +0200

> (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

I noticed a typo in Section 7.1 on page 28:

   2.  Otherwise:

       1.  Otherwise:

           1.  If the message is of a type which may be processed,
               including being a TC message, then the message is
               considered for processing according to Section 7.2, AND;

One "Otherwise:" should probably be eliminated...

Best regards,
Arnd

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:35:20 +0100

Thanks for that. I've made a note in my local working version.

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Arnd Hannemann
Sent: 20 July 2009 14:39
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-09.txt

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
  either from an external partner or the Global Internet. 
      Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

   2.  Otherwise:

       1.  Otherwise:

Best regards,
Arnd

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************