Subject: [manet] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-park-manet-multipath-analysis-scenarios-00.txt

From: Jung-Soo Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:58 +0900

Hi, all.
We formalized our ideas on supporting multiple paths in MANET routing.
As the first work result,
we published general ideas about using the multi-path routing in MANET.

Currently, we are making our multi-path routing protocol using Linux kernel.
After the 75IETF, we will also publish the details about multi-path routing
protocol.

Please welcome to comment.

Best Regards.

JungSoo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Subject: I-D Action:draft-park-manet-multipath-analysis-scenarios-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Analysis and Scenarios of generating the Multi-Path
Routings
       Author(s)       : J. Park, et al.
       Filename        :
draft-park-manet-multipath-analysis-scenarios-00.txt
       Pages           : 10
       Date            : 2009-07-06

This document discusses the use of multiple interfaces of Mobile Ad
hoc NETworks (MANETs) nodes and multiple path MANET routings
protocols with respect to traditional, single network interface based
ones.  It then describes the design principles and methods of
multiple path routing over MANET nodes with multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-manet-multipath-analysis-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
JungSoo PARK
-----------------
u-Infra Standardization Team
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Korea
Tel:+82-42-860-6514, Fax:861-5404
MSN: [email-masked], E-mail : [email-masked]