Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-10.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes a 1-hop and symmetric 2-hop neighborhood
discovery protocol (NHDP) for mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:09:51 +0200

Thanks for the new version of the NHDP draft. I like the Appendix E which
illustrates the "Interval and Timer Illustrations". I suggest to add some
cases with jitter in this appendix. In my implementation, I spent most of
the time trying to understand the different cases with timers and jitters,
and I am still not 100% sure that I got all cases correctly (in particular
with jittering for externally triggered messages). Some examples using
jitter in the new Appendix could help to understand that better.

Ulrich

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>
>