Subject: [manet] Annual OLSR Interop 2009 details

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:08:44 +0200

(It seems that the email I sent to the list during the Stockholm IETF  
never hit the archives, so I am trying again - wonder if I'm hitting  
some sort of "spam filter", wg chairs, will you check that?)

===

Folks,

As announced in both San Francisco and earlier this week in Stockholm,  
the next OLSR Interop/Workshop is being held in Vienna, hosted by  
Funkfeuer.at in early October (2-4).

The usual format: one day of "workshop", where emphasis will be on  
practical experiences with either of OLSR, OLSRv2 or its constituent  
parts (and extensions hereto), followed by two days of interop testing  
and hacking.

Here's an URL with further information, and a link to where you can  
register for attending:

	http://interop.thomasclausen.org/Interop09/

If you have an implementation of OLSR, OLSRv2 or any of its  
constituent parts, please do join us! It's usually great fun, and  
usually very constructive.

Questions or comments: don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Thomas

---

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:23:46 +0200

And, Ian told me that this email didn't get through correctly either,  
that he did something to the list-filters and asked me to resend. So  
here goes again....

Third time is a charm, right?

Well, see y'all in Vienna!

Thomas

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
> Date: August 28, 2009 2:08:44 PM CEDT
> To: MANET IETF <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>, Ian Chakeres <[email-masked] 
> >
> Subject: Annual OLSR Interop 2009 details
>
> (It seems that the email I sent to the list during the Stockholm  
> IETF never hit the archives, so I am trying again - wonder if I'm  
> hitting some sort of "spam filter", wg chairs, will you check that?)
>
> ===
>
> Folks,
>
> As announced in both San Francisco and earlier this week in  
> Stockholm, the next OLSR Interop/Workshop is being held in Vienna,  
> hosted by Funkfeuer.at in early October (2-4).
>
> parts (and extensions hereto), followed by two days of interop  
> testing and hacking.
>