Subject: [manet] Fwd: ***[Possible UCE]*** Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science, Bali, 15-17 Nov 2011 [EI Compendex, ISTP, IEEE Xplore]

From: rakesh mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:43:51 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nabendu Chaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Fwd: ***[Possible UCE]*** Congress on Computer Applications and
Computational Science, Bali, 15-17 Nov 2011 [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE Xplore]
To: rakesh mishra <[email-masked]>, novarun deb <
[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jane Lew <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Subject: ***[Possible UCE]*** Congress on Computer Applications and
Computational Science, Bali, 15-17 Nov 2011 [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE
Xplore]
To: [email-masked]

Dear Author,

Please forward to those who may be interested. Thank you.

The 2011 2nd International Congress on Computer Applications and
Computational Science

(CACS 2011)

http://irast.net/conferences/CACS/2011

15-17 November 2011, Bali, Indonesia

CACS 2010 aims to bring together researchers and scientists from
academia, industry, and government laboratories to present new results
and identify future research directions in computer applications and
computational science.

All papers published in the CACS 2011 proceedings will be included in
the IEEE Xplore and indexed in both Ei Compendex and ISTP. CACS 2011
has appeared in the IEEE Conferences (Conference Record # 18959, IEEE
Catalog Number: CFP1175N-CDR, ISBN: 978-1-61284-995-9).

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

· Computer Architecture and VLSI

· Computer Control and Robotics

· Computers in Education and Learning Technologies

· Computer Networks and Data Communications

· Data Mining and Data Engineering

· Energy and Power Systems

· Intelligent Systems and Autonomous Agents

· Internet and Web Systems

· Scientific Computing and Modeling

· Signal, Image and Multimedia Processing

· Software Engineering

Bali is a favorite vacation destination for many nationalities. Bali's
natural attractions include miles of sandy beaches, picturesque rice
terraces, towering active volcanoes over 3,000 meters high, fast
flowing rivers, deep ravines, pristine crater lakes, sacred caves, and
lush tropical forests full of exotic wildlife. The island's rich
cultural heritage is visible everywhere - in over 20,000 temples and
palaces, in many colorful festivals and ceremonies, in drama, music,
and dance. Bali is also well-known for its night life. Come to Bali
enjoying the beautiful environment and fun here!

Paper Submission Deadline: 15 May 2011

Review Decision Notifications: 15 August 2011

Final Papers and Author Registration Deadline: 9 September 2011

To unsubscribe, reply with “unsubscribe [email-masked] ” in your
email subject or the first line of the email body.

With kind regards,

Jane Lew

--
Dr. Nabendu Chaki
HoD
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
&
Coordinator
A K Choudhury School of Information Technology
University of Calcutta, India
www.cucse.org/nc.htm

-- 
--------------------
Mob +919415758102