Subject: [manet] nuOLSRv2

From: IMAI Hiroei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 07:36:21 +0900

Dear all,

We released nuOLSRv2 which is an implementation of OLSRv2.
nuOLSRv2 can be built not only as a routing program, but also as a
module for QualNet.
It supports following RFCs and internet drafts.

  - rfc5444
  - draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-14
  - draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-11
  - draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-05
  - draft-funkfeuer-manet-olsrv2-etx-01

More information can be found at:
     http://www2.net.ie.niigata-u.ac.jp/nuOLSRv2/

--
Hiroei IMAI
Niigata University

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:46:35 +0200

>      http://www2.net.ie.niigata-u.ac.jp/nuOLSRv2/
Great news... :)

Did you had problems implementing the "funkfeuer etx" draft?

Henning Rogge
-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:48:21 +0100

Similar question for the metrics draft.

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Communications and Networks Capability
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henning Rogge
Sent: 11 May 2011 09:47
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [manet] nuOLSRv2

Great news... :)

Henning Rogge

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

---

From: IMAI Hiroei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:06:42 +0900 (JST)

In point of implementation, there were not problems as far as I
remember. I implemented the processing of the link metric and etx as
it is written in drafts.

--
Hiroei IMAI

On Wed, 11 May 2011 09:48:21 +0100, "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet