Subject: [manet] DLEP Version 01

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:58:29 -0400

All,

I have just posted an 01 version of the DLEP draft.  First off, my  
apologies for this taking longer than I thought. The pressures of  
work... ;-)

A synopsis of the version 01 DLEP changes:

1. We've gotten rid of the requirement for a 5444 packet TLV;  
everything is now placed into
5444 Message TLVs.

2. We've tried to clarify that DLEP messages exist as an "order" (e.g.  
NEIGHBOR_UP), and a
collection of Sub-TLVs that convey information about the order.

3. There is now only 1 allocation required from the 5444 message TLV:  
DLEP_MESSAGE.
Other DLEP orders and sub-TLVs exist in their own registries.

3. We have added some timer sub-TLVs; this was in response to comments  
by Tom Henderson
in Prague concerning different setup times for different modem devices.

Regards,
Stan