Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-06

   This document describes general and flexible TLVs (type-length-value
   structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
   timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
   [RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
   Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-06.txt

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:55:46 -0700

Hi,

we have updated packetbb-sec. There are no changes to the specification,
just some editorial edits. Notably, we have moved an appendix section into
the main part of the document, as it contains normative specifications. We
believe the document is ready for a new WG LC.

Regards
Ulrich

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:19 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working
> Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>