Subject: [manet] Important dates for IETF82

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:49:55 -0700

Dear all,

please keep in mind the important dates:

   - *2011-08-15 (Week of):* IETF Online Registration opens.
   - *2011-08-15 (Monday):* Working Group and BOF scheduling begins. To
   request a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request
   Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>.
   - *2011-09-26 (Monday):* Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working
   Group meetings at 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC). To request a Working Group session,
   use the IETF Meeting Session Request
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>
   .
   - *2011- 10-03 (Monday):* Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
   Directors at 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC). To request a BOF, please see instructions
   on Requesting a BOF <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/bof-procedures.html>.
   - *2011-10-06 (Thursday):* Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOFs
   at 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).
   - *2011-10-13 (Thursday):* Preliminary agenda published for comment.
   - *2011-10-17 (Monday):* Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
   Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).
   - *2011-10-17 (Monday):* Working Group Chair approval for initial
   document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).
   - *2011-10-21 (Friday):* Final agenda to be published.
   - *2011-10-24 (Monday):* Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
   (-00) submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
   Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
   - *2011-10-31 (Monday):* Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
   PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>
   .
   - *2011-11-02 (Wednesday):* Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
   (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>
   .
   - *2011-11-04 (Friday):* Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
   17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).
   - *2011-11-07 (Monday):* Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
   (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>
   .
   - *2011-11-07 (Monday):* Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PT
   (00:00 UTC).
   - *2011-11-11 (Friday):* Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off
   at 17:00 local meeting time.
   - *2011-11-13 - 2011-11-18: 82nd IETF Meeting in Taipei, Taiwan.*
   - *2011-12-16 (Friday):* Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 PT
   (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>
   .
   - *2012-01-05 (Wednesday):* Proceedings submission corrections cutoff
   date by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
   Management Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>
   .

Please send requests for presentation slots to the chairs until October 31.

Best regards
Ulrich