Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-08.txt> (MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:28:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition'
  <draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes general and flexible TLVs (type-length-value
   structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
   timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format defined
   in RFC 5444.  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
   Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.