Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:52:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Integrity Check Values and Timestamps in NHDP
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies a security extension to the MANET Neighbor
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP).  The extension introduces the use of
   Integrity Check Values (ICVs) and Timestamps in HELLO messages in
   order to counter a selection of security threats to NHDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:58:57 -0700

Hi,

we have submitted a new revision of draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec. There are
many editorial updates, in particular updated terminology from the latest
(and last) packetbb-sec revision. The specification itself has not changed.

Best regards
Ulrich and Thomas

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>