Subject: [manet] Comments on DLEP-02: semantics for direction

From: Teco Boot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:47:24 +0200

Hi Stan,

I asked earlier for clarification of provided link characteristics. 
It looks to me some info is for the Tx direction (e.g. CDR, EFT)
or Rx direction (e.g. RLQ). Or maybe for both directions. Could
you make this more clearly defined?

Thanks, Teco

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:54:18 +0300

I think the data we can get from the Mac80211 Linux implementation
contains quite a few interesting and generic attributes that could be
included into DLEP TLVs.

Henning Rogge

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 13:47, Teco Boot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

-- 
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."