Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:10:41 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
    Author(s)     : C. Dearlove, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2
    Pages         : 106 
    Date          : Oct. 21, 2005 
    
This specification describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State
   Routing (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:23:36 -0000

Looks like  small glitch at the IETF, as that link does not work., and
refers to a website reorganisation. Try
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2/

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Communications and Networks Capability
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: 08 March 2012 21:11
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-14.txt

*** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
  either from an external partner or the Global Internet. 
      Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of
the IETF.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************