Subject: Re: [manet] Interests in DSRv2

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:30:44 +0200

Hi,

DSRv2 draft idea is to accomodate RFC5444 and RFC6130 and test the
performance. In addition want to add a mechanism of
Node-participation-Ability (NAP), that enhance performance.

I am now defining physical subnet models for DSRv2 in the
applicability-statement section of the draft that are similar to the
DLEP use-cases. I will try read useful information regarding
subnet-models in literature and IETF groups discussion.

If you have any idea please advise,

Thanking you,
==============================
[Done]        The protocol initial operation ideas
[Done]        Drafting introduction and informative sections
[Process]    Discussing interests and dsrv2 input ideas
[Process]    The subnet used definition
[?]               Close subject of interests
[End June]   The Draft Discussion open
[?]               Asking advise from Chair
[?]               Draft Submission
==============================

Regards

Abdussalam Baryun
University of Glamorgan, UK.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: manet <manet at ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] Interests in DSRv2
From: Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:33:02 +0200

Hi folks,

The start conclusion of my ideas of DSRv2 are that it does not
applicable to LLN nor routing as ROLL, but it is more like DLEP
use-cases/purposes. I thought it is important that this new version
extends RFC4728 to IPv6 DSR, and uses [RFC5444] MANET-packets and also
adaptive the neighbor-and-link discovery of NHDP [RFC6130] and/or
DLEP.

Any other ideas, comment or advise, please reply if any

Abdussalam Baryun
University of Glamorgan, UK

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To: manet <manet at ietf.org>
Subject: [manet] Interests in DSRv2
From: Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:49:44 +0200

Hi Folks,

I started working on the first draft of DSRv2 to submit to the
MANET-WG, and want to know if any is interested in the DSRv2 work,
please advise,

Will open discussion on the work progress within one month, if you
have any question please reply,

Abdussalam Baryun,
University of Glamorgan, UK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subject: Re: [manet] A view on packet-BB
From: Stan Ratliff <sratliff at cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:50:09 -0400

If you have an interest in some sort of DSRv2, then I would encourage
you to author a draft and propose it to the WG.

Stan