Subject: [manet] Request to update MANET-WG-Milestones

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:46:54 +0200

As copied below from 2012-06-13-Charter, checking the milestones of
MANET WG, please update the NHDP and SMF works are already [Done], but
not amended,

DLEP work does not appear as milestone, please add,

AB
============================
Goals and Milestones:

  Done     - Post as an informational Internet-Drafts a discussion of
mobile ad-hoc
                 networking and issues.
  Done     - Agenda bashing, discussion of charter and of mobile ad
hoc networking
                 draft.
  Done     - Discuss proposed protocols and issues. Redefine charter.
  Done     - Publish Informational RFC on manet design considerations
  Done     - Review the WG Charter and update
  Done     - Submit AODV specification to IESG for publication as
Experimental RFC
  Done     - Develop I-D for potential common manet encapsulation
protocol approach
  Done     - Submit initial I-D(s) of candidate proposed routing
protocols and design
                 frameworks
  Done     - Promote implementation, revision, and testing of initial
proposed I-D(s)
  Done     - Explore basic performance and implementation issues of initial
                 approaches
  Done     - Explore proposed proactive protocol design commonalities
  Done     - Submit DSR specification to IESG for publication as
Experimental RFC
  Done     - Submit OLSR specification to IESG for publication as
Experimental RFC
  Done     - Submit TBRPF specification to IESG for publication as Experimental
                 RFC
  Done     - Develop a further focused problem statement and address an approach
                 for a common engineering work effort
  Done     - Reevaluate the WG's potential based on the problem statement
                 consensus
  Done     - Submit initial ID of RMP for WG review
  Done     - Submit initial ID of PMP for WG review
  Done     - Submit inital ID of generalized MANET flooding approach
  Done     - Revise WG documents and review
  Done     - Document initial implementation progress and experience Revise
                documents based upon implementation experience
  Done     - Submit initial WG ID on Neighborhood Discovery (NHDP)
  Done     - Submit PacketBB to IESG
  Done     - Submit initial WG ID on MIB for NHDP, DYMO, OLSRv2
  Apr 2007 - Submit NHDP to IESG
  Apr 2007 - Submit DYMO to IESG
  Apr 2007 - Submit OLSRv2 to IESG
  Apr 2007 - Submit SMF to IESG
=======================================