Subject: [manet] Fwd: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt

From: Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 12:15:42 -0500

Joe, Stan,

We have done our final review of the SMF-MIB and have posted 
<draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt> to the Working Group.  There have been 
no substantive comments on the draft from the WG for quite a while.  We 
would like to request that this draft be moved to Working Group Last 
Call.  We hope you all concur?

Respectfully, Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 04:59 PM
To: Cole, Robert G CIV USARMY CERDEC (US)
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert G. Cole and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process
Creation date:	 2012-12-01
WG ID:		 manet
Number of pages: 61
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
    Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process for Mobile Ad-Hoc
    Networks (MANETs).  The SMF-MIB also reports state information,
    performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
    configuration, the additional state and performance information is
    useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 01:31:44 +0100

+1

AB

On 12/1/12, Cole <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
> URL:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06.txt
> Diff:
> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-06
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>