Subject: Re: [manet] Resolving the Reactive Protocol issue

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:33:52 -0500

Adrian: 

Question 1 to the working group: Would you prefer to have "Standards track

Reactive protocol" removed from the charter?  No  

Questions 2: Would you like the AD to select one of the
documents (and, obviously, I will not tell you in advance which I might
select!) and require that the WG works on that one document?  - Yes
 
Question 3 to the working group: Would you be prepared to work on two
documents describing reactive protocols that are intended for publication as
Experimental RFCs? -  Yes 

Additional questions: 

1)  Will you suggest a style guide as well as a solution?  In order to vote,
I reviewed 2 months of email list discussion, and 

much of it had to do with document style issues. 

2)  In parallel with your query, can I still ask technical questions
regarding people's comparison answer? 

3)      May I in parallel provide reactive trade-off from 802.11 work in
mesh? This includes research and deployment experience with mesh networks
(2-15 nodes).

4)  Is this IP only or are we considering Reactive protocols directly over
layer 2? 

Sue Hares