Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 09:15:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Link Metrics for the Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Routing Protocol OLSRv2 - Rationale
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Philippe Jacquet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   OLSRv2 includes the ability to assign metrics to links and to use
   those metrics to allow routing by other than minimum hop count
   routes.  This document provides a historic record of the rationale
   for, and design considerations behind, how link metrics were included
   in OLSRv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/