Subject: Re: [manet] #1: Discussion about naming for the IETF reactive protocol

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:15:07 -0000

#1: Discussion about naming for the IETF reactive protocol

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I hope to close this issue, as no objection to the new name AODVv2. For
 progress, could we start closing the discussion tickets, or there is
 another way to progress the protocol. Please advise,

 AB

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  reactive naming        |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>