Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> (Security Threats for NHDP) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:22:42 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Security Threats for NHDP'
  <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyses common security threats of the Neighborhood
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP), and describes their potential impacts on
   MANET routing protocols using NHDP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.