Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:15:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the	 Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2013-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
   for configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing
   protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).  The OLSRv2-MIB module is structured
   into state information, performance information, and notifications.
   This additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues of the routing protocol.
   Different levels of compliance allow implementers to use smaller
   subsets of all defined objects, allowing for this MIB module to be
   deployed on more constrained routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt