Subject: Re: [manet] #15: Reactive Design Approach

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 04:09:16 -0000

#15: Reactive Design Approach

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I agree to leave gateway issues for a separate draft, and to concentrate
 on completing the reactive protocol without attempting any complete
 solution for the hybrid case.  A lot of thought has already gone into this
 matter.  I believe that a hybrid protocol is within reach, but that the
 necessary control signaling and parameter values are still a mysterious
 matter.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Design Approach             |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>