Subject: Re: [manet] #16: The Reactive Protocol Duplicate Suppression Table

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 04:11:50 -0000

#16: The Reactive Protocol Duplicate Suppression Table

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The changes for proper handling of Duplicate Suppression have been made.
 Insofar as the base protocol specifies unicast RREP, the need for
 suppressing duplicate RREPs has been moved into the specification for that
 optional behavior.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Message suppression         |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>