Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-01.txt> (Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:37:36 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs'
  <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-01.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes extensions to definitions of TLVs used
   by the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and
   the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP), to increase their
   abilities to accommodate protocol extensions.  This document updates
   OLSRv2 and RFC6130.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.