Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01.txt

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:13:26 -0700

Hi,

we have submitted a new revision of the OLSRv2-sec-threats draft. Main
difference is a new section analyzing protection of RFC7181 and
RFC7183 against the vulnerabilities described in the draft.

Our plan is to ask for WG adoption at the end of August.

Best regards
Ulrich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01.txt
To: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>, Ulrich Herberg
<[email-masked]>, "Thomas H. Clausen" <[email-masked]>,
Jiazi Yi <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ulrich Herberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats
Revision:       01
Title:          Security Threats for the Optimized Link State Routing
Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
Document date:  2014-08-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          24
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-01

Abstract:
   This document analyzes common security threats of the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and describes their
   potential impacts on Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) operations.  It
   then analyzes which of these security vulnerabilities can be
   mitigated when using the mandatory-to-implement security mechanisms
   for OLSRv2, and how the vulnerabilities are mitigated.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat