Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:21:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-08-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension to the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:30:21 +0200

Dear all,

As you might have seen, we have submitted draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-
multipath-00.

As usual, it's the same as the previous draft-yi-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02
(except fixing the code point issue that Ulrich pointed out at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg16777.html ).

We will submit a new revision based on the comments that we received later.

thanks very much for all your support!

cheers

Jiazi

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link
> State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
>         Authors         : Jiazi Yi
>                           Benoit Parrein
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>