Subject: [manet] #53 (olsrv2-multitopology): MT terminology

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:42:52 -0000

#53: MT terminology

 The draft must define MT routers, and non-MT routers. The draft must
 define MT-OLSRv2 router and non-MT-OLSRv2 router. If we mention non it can
 mean non-OLSRv2 router, so not defining non-MT-OLSRv2 is confusing.

 Another Suggest to amend non-MT-OLSRv2 to non-MT router because the
 document is already for one routing protocol which is OLSRv2. Otherwise,
 the terms non-MT-OLSRv2 must be defined.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-manet-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  olsrv2-multitopology     |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/53>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:50:26 -0000

#53: MT terminology

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The above is request to be defined in Terminology section.

 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/53#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>