Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:28:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process
        Authors         : Robert G. Cole
                          Joseph Macker
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-13.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process for Mobile Ad-Hoc
   Networks (MANETs).  The SMF-MIB module also reports state
   information, performance information, and notifications.  In addition
   to configuration, the additional state and performance information is
   useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/