Subject: [manet] AD review of draft-ietf-manet-ibs

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 21:21:28 +0100

Hi,

I've done my AD review of this draft. It is a very clear and thorough
piece of work. Thanks for the effort and time to produce it.

It was not an easy read because of the background references that the
reader needs to have command of, but this is fine and good: it reflects
this reader's lack of familiarity with the topic and not any issue with
the document. (I confess to not having personally verified the example
in the Appendix.)

I have requested IETF last call and specifically flagged the downref.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 16:43:48 -0400

Adrian:

Thanks for your review and feedback.

-Joe

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>