Subject: Re: [manet] #7 (dymo): Top level document organization

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:11:25 -0000

#7: Top level document organization

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 11/6/2012 3:35 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
 > Thanks, I agree with the proposal,
 >
 > AB

 ============================================================================

 On 6/24/2013 5:14 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > This has been done, and has not caused any presentation difficulties
 > or organizational inconvenience in recent versions of the specification.
 > Therefore, unless there are any objections or suggestions for further
 > improvement, I think we can safely close this issue.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/7#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>