Subject: Re: [manet] #41 (aodvv2): AckReq vs RREP_ACK

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:41:44 -0000

#41: AckReq vs RREP_ACK

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 This issue is a duplicate of issue #40, and so is being closed to avoid
 duplicate discussion.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                         |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                          |      Status:  closed
Component:  aodvv2                         |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |     Version:
 Keywords:                                 |  Resolution:  invalid
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/41#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>