Subject: Re: [manet] #25 (aodvv2): Meaning of "suppose"

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:31:48 -0000

#25: Meaning of "suppose"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 4/3/2014 5:07 PM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
 > My understanding is that suppose means *IF*. So may be we suggest to
 > replace suppose to if.

 ============================================================================

 On 4/11/2014 4:21 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > The word only appears twice in the specification.  It won't be hard to
 replace
 > with an equivalent meaning.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/25#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>