Subject: Re: [manet] #17 (dymo): Proposed Reactive Protocols' Alternative Message Formats

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:55:01 -0000

#17: Proposed Reactive Protocols' Alternative Message Formats

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 6/24/2013 9:20 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > The changes have been made without any undue difficulty, and
 > no complaints have been brought to the attention of the mailing
 > list.  I think this issue can safely be closed now.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                       |      Status:  closed
Component:  dymo                        |   Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |     Version:
 Keywords:  RFC5444, Address TLVs       |  Resolution:  fixed
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/17#comment:4>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>