Subject: Re: [manet] #6 (dymo): sequence number incrementation mandate

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:10:09 -0000

#6: sequence number incrementation mandate

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 6/24/2013 4:59 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > The stronger mandate has been specified in recent revisions of the
 document.
 > Doing so has, as expected, simplified numerous parts of the overall
 > specification, and no objections have been expressed for this proposed
 > resolution of the issue.
 >
 > For this reason, I believe it is reasonable to close the issue, unless
 > there are use cases suggested to the mailing list for reducing the
 strength
 > of the mandate back to its previous status of "SHOULD".

-- 
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  Sequence number management  |
----------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>