Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-report-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 05:04:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for Performance Reporting
        Authors         : Robert G. Cole
                          Joseph Macker
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-report-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-12-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring autonomous report
   generation on any device that supports MIBs containing objects that
   resolve to type Integer32 (i.e., Integer32, Counter, Gauge, or
   TimeTicks). to be used for performance monitoring.  This allows a
   management station to instruct a device to build off-line reports to
   be collected either through notifications to the management station
   or queried asynchronously by the management station.  Hence, this
   capability allows network operators to reduce the SNMP polling
   traffic burden on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Disruption Tolerant Networks
   which is problematic of SNMP performance management applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-report-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-report-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-report-mib-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:27:16 -0800

Please discuss the changes with the WG. The authors should not update
privately, without replying to participants.

AB

On 12/8/14, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>