Subject: [manet] #63 (aodvv2): {Orig,Targ}.Tail should be {Orig,Targ}.Mid

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:34:28 -0000

#63: {Orig,Targ}.Tail should be {Orig,Targ}.Mid

 Orig.Tail and Targ.Tail should be Orig.Mid and Targ.Mid as the Tail term
 is used for common bits of an address among the addresses listed.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Charles Perkins
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |  Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |   Keywords:  rfc5444 mid tail
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/63>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:55:06 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This change has been made and so the issue can be closed.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charles Perkins
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  rfc5444 mid tail       |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/63#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>