Subject: Re: [manet] #39 (aodvv2): Route.Broken flag redundant

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:43:13 -0000

#39: Route.Broken flag redundant

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 4/11/2014 4:24 PM, Charlie Perkins wrote:
 > This is a good point.  The terminology of a "broken flag" seems to be a
 holdover
 > from a long time ago, and would indicate that the route table entry is
 in a
 > "broken" state.  I'll eliminate the "broken flag" terminology.

 The flag has been eliminated, and it seems the issue can be safely closed.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                         |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                          |      Status:  closed
Component:  aodvv2                         |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |     Version:
 Keywords:                                 |  Resolution:  fixed
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/39#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>