Subject: Re: [manet] #4 (dymo): Change to handling of Route.Dist for AdditionalNode routing information

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:45:04 -0000

#4: Change to handling of Route.Dist for AdditionalNode routing information

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 6/13/2013 1:36 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > This change has been superceded in the specification without noticeable
 > loss of function or any disagreement.  It does not seem to have any bad
 > interaction with the way the specification deals with alternative
 metrics.
 >
 > I think the issue can be safely closed, unless there is anyone with more
 > relevant discussion points.

-- 
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  route metric, hop count  |
-------------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>