Subject: Re: [manet] #5 (dymo): Reorganizing the route table entry timeout management

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:46:25 -0000

#5: Reorganizing the route table entry timeout management

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 On 2/8/2013 3:22 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > The route table timeout issue and proposed resolution has been
 incorporated
 > in the most recent revisions for the AODVv2 specification.  If the new
 timeout
 > structure and definitions are satisfactory, the AODVv2 editing team will
 > consider closing issue #5.  Please let us know if there is any objection
 to
 > closing the issue.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  route timeouts         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>