Subject: [manet] Updating and closing old issues

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:34:52 -0800

Hello folks,

Many, or most, old issues on the AODVv2 issue tracker may be considered 
to be closed.  A good number of important issues remain open (for 
instance, about security).

Some time ago, the issue tracker crashed and lost some of the posted 
discussion about some issues.  On the other hand, other issues seem to 
have been restored.  I am currently restoring the discussion about some 
of the other issues, and along the way I am marking some issues as 
closed based on the last relevant discussion.

The goal is to focus on the issues that are not already resolved.

I don't think there is a way for me to restore discussion to the issues, 
or change their status to "closed", without having email to the mailing 
list to be generated by the issue tracker.  Please excuse the barrage of 
emails generated by the issue tracker.

If some issues are marked as closed, but need more discussion, please do 
not hesitate to suggest re-opening the issues as may be needed.

Regards,
Charlie P.