Subject: [manet] #59 (aodvv2): Use of the term "invalid" (Submitted for Justin Dean)

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 03:24:39 -0000

#59: Use of the term "invalid" (Submitted for Justin Dean)

 The term "invalid" is used a few times when a more specific reference to
 the defined term "broken" and/or "expired" should be used.

-- 
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Charles Perkins
     Type:  enhancement            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                  |  Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |   Keywords:  terminology
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/59>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:34:57 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Uses of the term "invalid" have been reviewed and replaced with "broken"
 or "expired" as suggested.

 It seems that this issue can safely be closed.  Further discussion about
 "broken" or "expired" may be found as part of the discussion for issue
 #61.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charles Perkins
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  terminology            |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/59#comment:1>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>