Subject: Re: [manet] #15 (dymo): Reactive Design Approach

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:44:57 -0000

#15: Reactive Design Approach

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The following relevant comment preceded the preceding comment, but is
 relevant.

 On 2/20/2013 9:45 AM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

 > I also agree that the hybrid approach may offer many benefits. When
 we're
 > done with the reactive approach, I hope we can get into developing a
 hybrid
 > solution.  As I understand it, this was among the initial motivations
 for
 > RFC 5444 -- enabling a common message "platform" for ad hoc network
 > nodes to interpret both reactive and proactive signaling.
 >
 > It seems to me that you are not specifically requesting any changes to
 > the AODVv2 document for this purpose.  If you do have changes in mind,
 > please let me know which sections and if possible some suggested text
 > for the changes.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 No changes to the document were proposed for this issue, and given the
 discussion it seems reasonable to close the issue.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:  Design Approach             |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/15#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>