Subject: Re: [manet] #11 (dymo): Error: failure of delivery to single host can invalidate route to an entire network

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:47:02 -0000

#11: Error: failure of delivery to single host can invalidate route to an entire
network

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 During the 18 months since the introduction of this correction to the
 specification, no other related issues have surfaced.  Therefore it is
 proposed that the issue be closed.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  RERR, subnet route     |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/11#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>