Subject: [manet] [Announcement] Update of OLSR multipath implementation and its documents

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:52:49 +0100

Dear all,

We would like to announce an update of implementation for OLSR multipath
extension. It corresponds to the draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath draft.

In the past few years, we have received lots of queries about the
compatibility with the more recent Linux kernel, and documentation
regarding the implementation.

This update is mainly to make the implementation compatible with the latest
Linux kernel. It is tested on Raspberry Pi platform. A detailed
installation guide is also provided.

The source code and documentation can be found at

http://jiaziyi.com/documents/SEREADMO/MP-OLSR-RaspBerryPi.zip

A more detailed report is also available at

http://jiaziyi.com/documents/SEREADMO/Report-MPOLSR-RaspberryPi.pdf
(sorry, for the moment, only a French version is available. Will try to
provide a brief English version in the future)

This update is done by Benjamin MOLLÉ and Denis SOURON, with the input from
the team of Ricardo T. Macedo and Michele Nogueira from UFPR, Brazil.
Their efforts are greatly appreciated.

best

Jiazi