Subject: Re: [manet] #40 (aodvv2): AckReq vs RREP_ACK

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:29:07 -0000

#40: AckReq vs RREP_ACK

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 The !AckReq is a message TLV that requests a RREP_Ack message from the
 upstream neighbor receiving the RREP.  These are related but complementary
 functions.  Given this understanding, the issue does not require any
 revisions to the specification, and will be closed.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                         |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                          |      Status:  closed
Component:  aodvv2                         |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |     Version:
 Keywords:                                 |  Resolution:  invalid
-------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/40#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>