Subject: Re: [manet] #30 (aodvv2): Use of word "node"

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:58:24 -0000

#30: Use of word "node"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The uses of "node" in the document have been checked, and many were
 changed to "addr" instead as noted in previous emails.  More specific
 terminology has been used where appropriate.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/30#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>