Subject: Re: [manet] #27 (aodvv2): Processing AckReq

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:55:34 -0000

#27: Processing AckReq

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In addition to the above, the description of processing for RREP_Ack has
 been greatly expanded.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/27#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>