Subject: Re: [manet] #34 (aodvv2): Section 13 must be removed

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:19:14 -0000

#34: Section 13 must be removed

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The implementation of RREP_Ack is no longer optional.  The specification
 for the other optional features has been reviewed and improvements made.
 If there are further difficulties with the specification language they
 should be identified and fixed.  However, since the optional features and
 their uses are well known, and offer performance improvements, removal
 does not seem warranted.

 Unless there are specific difficulties identified, this issue should be
 closed.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/34#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:33:31 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/34#comment:4>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>