Subject: Re: [manet] #2 (dymo): Terminology for reactive protocol document

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:37:58 -0000

#2: Terminology for reactive protocol document

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The document has undergone many terminology simplifications and reductions
 in acronyms.  This issue should be closed.  If there are other specific
 suggestions for improvements, they should be opened as new issues.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  terminology clarity    |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:38:31 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Charlie Perkins
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  terminology clarity    |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/2#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>