Subject: Re: [manet] #16 (dymo): The Reactive Protocol Duplicate Suppression Table

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:48:38 -0000

#16: The Reactive Protocol Duplicate Suppression Table

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This change will be incorporated into the upcoming new revision of the
 specification.  The cost is adding one more field to the table, which is
 now to be called the Multicast !RteMsg table.  The other changes to the
 specification are straightforward with little or no complications other
 than making sure that the relevant language in the specification has all
 been checked.  If this is satisfactory, then upon review of the revised
 text the issue can be closed.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Abdussalam Baryun
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  dymo                        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Message suppression         |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/16#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>