Subject: Re: [manet] #24 (aodvv2): Ordering of processing instructions

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:52:46 -0000

#24: Ordering of processing instructions

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue can be closed and comments and comments instead directed to
 issue #23.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/24#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>