Subject: [manet] Request WGLC of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02 and draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-01

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:05:28 +0100

Dear WG chairs, all:

In IETF 91, we have presented olsrv2-multipath and smf-sec-threats. During
the meeting, we requested WGLCs of those two documents.
We believe now it's the right time to kindly ask the WG chairs for WGLC on
the mailing list.

As a reminder, draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath is an multipath extension
of OLSRv2 aims for *experimental track*. The work behind this draft exists
almost a decade. It has 3 open source implementations, and has been used in
different testbeds and simulations.
We are also implementing the tests in a larger raspberry based testbed.
Therefore, we believe it would be extremely helpful to get more feedback
from the WG by initiating the WGLC :)
*We would request a bit longer WGLC period than normal for this document --
I believe 4 weeks would be good for leaving enough time for the WG
participants to give feedback on this document. *

The smf-sec-threats draft  is as what we did in RFC 7186 (Security Threats
for the NHDP). It is an informational draft and aims to identify the
security threats of SMF.
*We would request 2-week WGLC period for this document. *

regards

Jiazi