Subject: Re: [manet] #23 (aodvv2): Format of processing algorithms

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:50:53 -0000

#23: Format of processing algorithms

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue can be closed and relevant comments instead directed towards
 issue #24.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/23#comment:3>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:51:29 -0000

* status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/23#comment:4>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>