Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:43:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) Routing
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Stan Ratliff
                          John Dowdell
                          Lotte Steenbrink
                          Victoria Mercieca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-10.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The revised Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing
   protocol is intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop
   networks.  AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers
   within the network in an on-demand fashion, offering rapid
   convergence in dynamic topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:03:21 -0400

Working group participants,

The latest version of the AODVv2 draft is ready for your review and
comment. We on the editorial team believe this revision addresses all of
the issues that were identified in Dallas.

We respectfully ask the WG to consider this draft for Working Group Last
Call.

Regards,
Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-10.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of
the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 08:44:33 +0200

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The latest version of the AODVv2 draft is ready for your review and comment.
> We on the editorial team believe this revision addresses all of the issues
> that were identified in Dallas.
>

I think this should (at least) resolve the issues with RFC5444 encoding...

every address is cleanly tagged with an address block TLV that belongs
to AODV2... and there is no dependency left in the protocol to the
order of addresses or the split into address blocks.

Henning Rogge