Subject: [manet] DLEP interop testing in Prague?

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:49:19 +0200

Hi,

what do you think about a DLEP interop test in Prague? If interested I
could bring to WLAN based nodes with DLEP-radio software on them (and
normal olsrd2 with DAT metric and DLEP support) with me and we could
do some testing with it.

What do you think?

Henning Rogge

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:18:48 +0200

> normal olsrd2 with DAT metric and DLEP support) with me and we could

Nobody interested?

I don't want to bring wifi equipment and antennas to Prague if we will 
not use them. Without the equipment we would be restricted to simulated 
data (and no real over-the air) traffic.

I have a DLEP-15 (both radio and router) compatible implementation with 
two custom extensions (OSI layer 1 statistics, OSI layer 2 statistics).

Henning Rogge

-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Fraunhofer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0