Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:52:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:06:31 +0200

Dear all,

A new revision of olsrv2-multipath is just submitted.

There is no major modification compared to the previous revision -- mainly
fixing some typos and nits.

FYI, we also made the open source implementations mentioned in the draft
available in github:

https://github.com/yijiazi/mpolsr_qualnet

https://github.com/yijiazi/mpolsr_ns2

https://github.com/yijiazi/mpolsr_testbed

regards

Jiazi

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:52 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link
> State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
>         Authors         : Jiazi Yi
>                           Benoit Parrein
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>