Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:49:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 22:54:45 +0200

Hi,

I just submitted a new revision of olsrv2-multipath draft.

The main update is the IANA considerations section (following the model of
the olsrv2-MT draft :-P ), based on the discussion in the previous thread
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg17874.html

For your convenience, there is the link to the new IANA considerations
section:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-04#section-12

best

Jiazi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State
Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
        Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 22:57:00 +0200

Oops, sorry, the link to the new IANA considerations section should be

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-05#section-12

Jiazi

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Jiazi YI <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link
> State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
>         Authors         : Jiazi Yi
>                           Benoit Parrein