Subject: [manet] New individual draft

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:02:56 +0000

Hi All,

I have just submitted a new individual draft: DLEP Destination Service 
Announcement (https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-taylor-manet-dlep-dsa-00.txt)

This is an extension to DLEP, and so should probably wait for DLEP to 
progress, but I am asking for working group adoption.

I understand that the WG is not taking on any further tasks before the 
current outstanding tasks complete, so can I request everyone interested 
please review DLEP-17?

Many thanks

Rick Taylor

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:47:18 +0100

> progress, but I am asking for working group adoption.

Just to be sure, this is similar to the transfer of IP addresses
between DLEP Radio and Router, right?

If you have some "Radio magic" that can propagate the information you
are fine... if not you don't use it.

Henning Rogge

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:52:12 +0000

> are fine... if not you don't use it.

Yes, that's exactly it.  If you have room in your radio magic for it, 
you can choose to do it.  If not, it's an extension, don't announce it.

Rick