Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07.txt> (Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:57:45 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an directional airtime link metric for usage
   in OLSRv2.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.