Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 06:05:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2
        Authors         : Henning Rogge
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-11-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an directional airtime link metric for usage
   in OLSRv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:06:56 +0100

Hi,

I updated the draft according to a comment from IANA...

the update just removes the IANA section (which is empty anyways).

Henning Rogge

-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Fraunhofer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de