Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 05:36:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2
        Authors         : Henning Rogge
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an directional airtime link metric for usage
   in OLSRv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:45:01 +0100

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-07.txt

Hi,

this is the (long delayed) new revision of the DAT metric draft, created 
as a response to the long review of Alvaro Retana.

I fixed a few issues with the draft and tried to clarify other regions 
which could be hard to understand. I also added a new appendix that 
describes the coming work in regards to metrics.

Henning Rogge

-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Fraunhofer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:47:31 +0000

On 11/2/15, 10:45 PM, "Henning Rogge" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Henning:

Hi!

>as a response to the long review of Alvaro Retana.

Thanks for the update.

I just have a couple of nits:
1. 9.2 s/make this metric ignoring all packets/make this metric ignore all
packets
2. App B.  s/400 routerscovering/400 routers covering

There's no rush in fixing these, but I'm putting the document on the
Dec/3rd IESG Telechat, so an update before Nov/27 would be nice.

I am also going ahead and starting the IETF Last Call.  I'm extending it
for an extra week just because of the fact that we're starting it in the
middle of the IETF week.

Thanks!

Alvaro.