Subject: [manet] RFC 7722 on Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol Version 2 (OLSRv2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:28:53 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7722

        Title:      Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized 
                    Link State Routing Protocol Version 2 (OLSRv2) 
        Author:     C. Dearlove, T. Clausen
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 52375
        Updates:    RFC 7188, RFC 7631

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7722

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7722

This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to support multiple routing
topologies, while retaining interoperability with OLSRv2 routers that
do not implement this extension.

This specification updates RFCs 7188 and 7631 by modifying and
extending TLV registries and descriptions.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: John Dowdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:45:11 +0000

Congratulations to Chris and Thomas!

Regards
John

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Sent: ‎29/‎12/‎2015 05:30
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [manet] RFC 7722 on Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized LinkState Routing Protocol Version 2 (OLSRv2)

        RFC 7722

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet