Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 04:42:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Threats for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Thomas Clausen
                          Ulrich Herberg
                          Jiazi Yi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   This document analyzes common security threats of the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and describes their
   potential impacts on Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) operations.  It
   then analyzes which of these security vulnerabilities can be
   mitigated when using the mandatory-to-implement security mechanisms
   for OLSRv2, and how the vulnerabilities are mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/