Subject: [manet] Last Call issued for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath

From: Justin Dean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 11:52:03 -0400

The IETF WG state of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath has been changed
to "In WG Last Call" from "WG Document"

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

This draft has been around for a while. I've previously reviewed the draft
and updates have been made.  I'll be doing another review and encourage
everyone to do the same.  This will be a 2 week last call ending on the
23rd.

Justin

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 22:35:46 +0200

Thanks very much Justin.

@All the WG participants:

The modifications are based on the comments received from the first WGLC of
the document. For your convenience, we listed the modifications and
considerations in this post:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg18394.html

regards

Jiazi

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Justin Dean <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>
>