Subject: [manet] [IFIP IoP-W 2016]: call for participation

From: Mattia Campana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:32:01 +0200

[Apologies for possible duplicates]

******************************   FINAL PROGRAM DEFINED ******************************
- 1 Keynote talk
"Power to the (local) People", Prof. Jorg Ott (TUM, Germany)

- 7 full papers

- final plenary open discussion on IoP topics and perspective
*************************************************************************************

The Organising Committee of the First IFIP Internet of People Workshop (IFIP IoP-W 2016)
is happy to announce the workshop program below, which will be held in Vienna, on May 20,
co-located with IFIP Networking 2016.

Full details about registration and logistics can be found on the workshop website
http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/iopw2016/ as well as on the IFIP Networking 2016 website
https://networking2016.univie.ac.at/

Hope to see you in Vienna!

Best regards,
Isabelle Chrisment
Andrea Passarella
Ana Pont Sanjuan
IFIP IoP-W 2016 Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFIP IoP-W 2016 - First IFIP Internet of People Workshop
co-located with IFIP Networking 2016
20 May 2016, Vienna, Austria

http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/iopw2016/

********* WORKSHOP PROGRAM *********

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:00  - 9:15 Welcome Address

9:15  - 10:15 Keynote Talk
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Power to the (local) People
Speaker: Prof. Jorg Ott, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:15 - 10:45 Coffee Break

10:45 - 12:30 Session 1: Social Aspects of IoP
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Quadri, Matteo Zignani, Sabrina Gaito and Gian Paolo Rossi
Clique-Aware Mobile Social Clouds

Leonardo Maccari
On the technical and Social Structure of Community Networks

Pablo Nicolas Terevinto Charquero, Ana Pont Sanjuan, Jose Antonio Gil Salinas and
Josep Domenech I de Soria
A flexible workload model based on roles of interactive users in social networks

Narges Yousefnezhad, Marcin Nagy and N. Asokan
On Improving Tie Strength Estimates by Aggregating Multiple Communication Channels
------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:30 - 14:00 Lunch Break

14:00 - 15:15 Session 2: Analysis towards supporting IoP system design
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Seufert, Tobias Hossfeld, Anika Schwind, Valentin Burger and Phuoc Tran-Gia
Group-based Communication in WhatsApp

Margeret Hall and Simon Caton
Online Social Engagement at Higher Education Institutes: A German Case Study 

Quang Vinh Dang and Claudia-Lavinia Ignat
Performance of real-time collaborative editors at large scale: user perspective
------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:15 - 16:00 Open discussion and closing