Subject: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-08 WGLC finished

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 23:25:26 +0200

Hi all,

The WGLC of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-08 has finished. We got
valuable comments from Chris -- thanks very much!

Based on the comments received, a new revision will be submitted soon with
following updates:

   - Make the style more consistent with other OLSRv2-RFC suite.

   - Make the reactive multipath calculation optional. Both proactive and
reactive calculation can be used. Such modification won't impact
interoperability.

   - Clarify the use of SR_TC_INTERVAL.

   - Clarify the generation/update of Multi-path routing Set (this is
related to reactive/proactive calculation also)

   - Clarify the use of fp and fe in the multipath Dijkstra algorithm

   - Chris raised the concern about impact partial topology map on
multipath calculation. As indicated in
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg19038.html , with
non-trival amount of studies performed, no issue related to this has been
reported yet. As it's related to the MPR-selection algorithm used, we can
put it as one of the experimental points to make people pay attention to
it, so that new issues can be reported.

regards

Jiazi