Subject: [manet] FW: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats

From: "Ratliff, Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:16:32 +0000

Hello Working Group - 

The OLSRv2 security threats document has been placed into Working Group Last Call. Please read and review the document by July 1, 1026. 

Regards,
Stan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 3:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats
> 
> 
> The IETF WG state of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats has been changed
> to "In WG Last Call" from "WG Document" by Stan Ratliff:
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats/
> 
> 
> Comment:
> 3 week WGLC, ending July 1, 2016.

_____________________________________________________
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
_____________________________________________________