Subject: [manet] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-manet-03-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 04:03:37 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-manet-03-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-manet/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my late comment:

On "reporting statistics by traffic classification" MANET should probably
cooperate with IPPM. Should that be mentioned in the charter?

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:24:57 +0000

>cooperate with IPPM. Should that be mentioned in the charter?

Done!  Thanks!!

Alvaro.