Subject: [manet] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 02:53:58 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The introduction in section 1 needs to mention this message: This
revision to RFC 6779 is necessitated by the update to RFC 6130 specified
in RFC 7466.

Thanks for
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-06#section-1.1

The MIB doctor review was done by Mike MacFaden.
And the rfcdiff between RFC6779 and this document looks about right.

Finally, keeping
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/writable-mib-module.html in
consideration, I believe this work is clearly justified as it updates an
existing MIB module.

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 22:22:42 -0700

Benoit,

thanks, I have added that sentence after the first sentence in section
1.1 (assuming that this is where you wanted to add it).

Best regards
Ulrich

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 07:30:52 +0200

Thank you Ulrich.

Regards, B.
> .