Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:17:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 22:51:08 -0400

Hello MANET WG participants,

First off, thanks to Chris Dearlove for his input, and also thanks to Jiazi
and Benoit for working on getting the document updated.

Since there was quite a bit changed, Justin and myself feel it appropriate
to give the WG 1 week, ending on June 15, as another WGLC. Please review
and comment.

Regards,
Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State
Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
        Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-09.txt
        Pages           : 23
        Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet