Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11.txt

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 00:06:25 +0200

Dear all,

We just submitted a new revision of olsrv2-multipath.

The update is based on the comments and discussion from the thread
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg19164.html

Other than the editorial changes, an update is that we added an 1-octet
value field in the SOURCE_ROUTE TLV to carry a multiplier information. This
is to make the holding time of the SR-OLSRv2 Router Tuple can be calculated
based on the information carried in the HELLO/TC messages, rather than a
router's predefined holding time.

Regarding the erasure coding, we temporarily removed the sentence "By
definition, erasure coding is insensitive to the packet misordering.". I'll
have further exchange with Benoit to have more concrete text or references.

Thanks very much for the comments!

regards

Jiazi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11.txt
To: Benoit Parrein <[email-masked]>, Jiazi Yi <
[email-masked]>, Benoit Parrein <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jiazi Yi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath
Revision:       11
Title:          Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing
Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
Document date:  2016-07-25
Group:          manet
Pages:          24
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat