Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 07:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
        Authors         : Stan Ratliff
                          Shawn Jury
                          Darryl Satterwhite
                          Rick Taylor
                          Bo Berry
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-24.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2016-07-26

Abstract:
   When routing devices rely on modems to effect communications over
   wireless links, they need timely and accurate knowledge of the
   characteristics of the link (speed, state, etc.) in order to make
   routing decisions.  In mobile or other environments where these
   characteristics change frequently, manual configurations or the
   inference of state through routing or transport protocols does not
   allow the router to make the best decisions.  A bidirectional, event-
   driven communication channel between the router and the modem is
   necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ratliff, Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:12:51 +0000

Hello WG, 

We (the authors) believe DLEP-24 addresses the AD review comments, and resolves the comments on-list from DLEP-23. As always, your further review & comments are welcome. 

Alvaro, FYI. 

Regards,
Stan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: manet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:02 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-24.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

_____________________________________________________
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
_____________________________________________________