Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10.txt

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:00:12 +0200

Hi,

We just submitted a new revision of the olsrv2-multipath draft.

The updates are mainly based on the discussion in the session

        https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg19075.html

Another important improvement is that we clarified the used of IPv6 source
routing header. After discussion with the Alvaro, MANET chairs, 6man
chairs, etc., we now use the approach described in

         https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg19149.html

Generally speaking, we follow the packet format and processing of RFC6554,
while use the experimental value of the IPv6 Routing Type.

Thanks again for the valuable comments and discussions. If you have any
further comments, please let us know.

regards

Jiazi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10.txt
To: Benoit Parrein <[email-masked]>, Jiazi Yi <
[email-masked]>, Benoit Parrein <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jiazi Yi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath
Revision:       10
Title:          Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing
Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
Document date:  2016-07-05
Group:          manet
Pages:          24
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat