Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Threats for Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Ulrich Herberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document analyzes security threats of the Simplified Multicast
   Forwarding (SMF) mechanism, including the vulnerabilities of
   duplicate packet detection and relay set selection mechanisms.  This
   document is not intended to propose solutions to the threats
   described.

   This document also updates RFC7186 regarding the threats to relay set
   selection mechanisms using RFC6130.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/