Subject: [manet] Proposed DLEP extension posted

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 21:36:06 -0400

Hello,

We've just posted four DLEP extensions that we'd like feedback on.  We
also intend to ask for a slot to discuss in Seoul, but if you have
questions/comments please ask.

Thanks,

Lou and (co-authors)

             DLEP DiffServ Aware Credit Windowing Extension
             draft-cheng-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-00
Abstract
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a DiffServ aware credit-windowing scheme for destination-specific
   flow control.

                     DLEP Latency Range Extension
              draft-cheng-manet-dlep-latency-extension-00
Abstract
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide
   the range of latency that may be experienced on a link.

                  DLEP Multi-Hop Forwarding Extension
             draft-cheng-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-00
Abstract
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a the reporting and control of Multi-Hop Forwarding by DLEP capable
   modems.

                DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
               draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension-00
Abstract
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a simple control plane based flow control mechanism.

For those who refer URLs:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-latency-extension-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-00

PS Please excuse the embarrassing typo in the name!

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 09:07:02 +0000

Thanks Lou,

It's good to know DLEP is getting some more extensions written already.
 I'll have a good read.

I'd love to hear a presentation (hint to chairs) in Seoul.

Regards,

Rick

On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 21:36 -0400, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet