Subject: [manet] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-26: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:43:59 -0800

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-26: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well-written clear document.  Every time I had a
question, I found the answer in the next section.

typo:
  a) bottom of 11.11.1 "   Modems that do not track IPv6 subnets MUST
silently ignore IPv4
   Attached Subnet Data Items."   The IPv4 should be IPv6.

---

From: "Ratliff, Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:50:13 +0000

Alia,

Thank you for the review. We will add the action item to the list for the next revision.

Regards,
Stan

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos and autocorrect errors.

> On Dec 13, 2016, at 5:44 PM, Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Please refer to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_iesg_statement_discuss-2Dcriteria.html&d=DgICaQ&c=LlUvidvlhStGUSxQl0giOA&r=QzgCKlK-eUsbLW5r8KZAL9L_yqNON1dbKtMa-Wbxna8&m=iO58KwfQ2uaHDrNkDP1E6c1fKqh0LqoyNJ6yxUR9MtY&s=euH1rD1m_Ec7ZAOStlRfzuT01VFPzXc9h_92QLk2hxY&e= 
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.org_doc_draft-2Dietf-2Dmanet-2Ddlep_&d=DgICaQ&c=LlUvidvlhStGUSxQl0giOA&r=QzgCKlK-eUsbLW5r8KZAL9L_yqNON1dbKtMa-Wbxna8&m=iO58KwfQ2uaHDrNkDP1E6c1fKqh0LqoyNJ6yxUR9MtY&s=zReINOxv11LqiVF1hP5LrsCqy3pw3piOfmMOStI5yRk&e= 
> 
> 
> 

============================================================================================================================================
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.