Subject: [manet] DLEP software on github

From: "Wiggins, David - 0665 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:37:54 +0000

MIT Lincoln Laboratory is pleased to announce the availability of the
following open-source software on github:

DLEP implementation: https://github.com/mit-ll/LL-DLEP

DLEP wireshark dissector: https://github.com/mit-ll/dlep-wireshark-dissector

Integration of EMANE RF-PIPE model with LL-DLEP:
https://github.com/mit-ll/emane-dlep-layer
        
Enjoy!

David

---

From: Mihir Sevak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:39:02 -0500

Cool. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 19, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Wiggins, David - 0665 - MITLL <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> MIT Lincoln Laboratory is pleased to announce the availability of the following open-source software on github:
> 
> Integration of EMANE RF-PIPE model with LL-DLEP: https://github.com/mit-ll/emane-dlep-layer
>         
> Enjoy!
> 
> David
> 
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:25:39 +0000

Thank you very much David and your team.  I can see this being very
handy for implementers and evaluators.

Rick

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:36:57 +0000

Is this for the latest version of the DLEP draft?

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Laboratories
__________________________________________________________________________

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: [email-masked]

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP

-----Original Message-----
From: manet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Rick Taylor
Sent: 20 December 2016 10:26
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [manet] DLEP software on github

----------------------! WARNING ! ---------------------- This message originates from outside our organisation, either from an external partner or from the internet.
Consider carefully whether you should click on any links, open any attachments or reply.
Follow the 'Report Suspicious Emails' link on IT matters for instructions on reporting suspicious email messages.
--------------------------------------------------------

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

Thank you very much David and your team.  I can see this being very handy for implementers and evaluators.

Rick

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

---

From: "Wiggins, David - 0665 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:13:07 +0000

This implements draft 24.  I plan to keep updating it as time permits.
The addition of TLS in draft 26 seems like a relatively large effort
compared to the other changes, so I'm not sure if/when we'll get to that.

David

On 12/20/16, 5:36 AM, "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>----------------------! WARNING ! ---------------------- This message
>originates from outside our organisation, either from an external partner
>or from the internet.

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:20:26 +0000

I don't think we yet know what the final word on TLS is going to be.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wiggins, David - 0665 - MITLL [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 December 2016 13:13
To: Dearlove, Christopher (UK); Rick Taylor; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [manet] DLEP software on github

David

---

From: "Cheng, Bow-Nan - 0665 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 03:11:05 +0000

I think what David didn't mention (which is the coolest part) is that the
LL-DLEP implementation allows you to configure different past DLEP Draft
versions (up to a certain point, for instance, UDP of draft 03 is not
supported) with just XML files (see
https://github.com/mit-ll/LL-DLEP/blob/master/config/protocol/dlep-draft-24
.xml) 

Additionally, adding new metrics and other extensions require only XML
config changes as long as they use the standard types so people can
explore different metrics and names easily with no code change.

-Bow-Nan