Subject: [manet] DLEP (credit related) split discussed at ietf101 available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 17:46:49 -0400

Hi,

      We've submitted the split that we understood from IETF 101, please 
take a look and comment.  The first document needs to be approved by the 
chairs as is a new name even though it contains the bulk of the content 
of the previous rev of the DA credit draft.

Per IETF101:

1 Traffic classification and credit flow control messages and DIs are in 
the  split draft draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-00 (note 
chairs will need to approve names)

     See 
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/louberger/dlep-extensions/master/fc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control.xml

2 The DA extension draft points to the split and basically just defines 
the extension value and use of 1

      see 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-05

3 pause is kept "simple" so is not modified

4 Ethernet / 802.1Q credit is defined in a new individual draft 
draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00

      see 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00

Comments are welcome!

Lou (and co-authors)