Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF-97, Soul

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:29:00 +0200

Call for Contributions
                  for maprg IETF-97, Seoul

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its first official meeting at the IETF-97,
November 13-18, 2016, in Seoul.

Please consider sending a short abstract (200-300 words) to the
maprg chairs ([email-masked]) describing a contribution
you're willing to present at the next meeting. The contribution can
be published or new (measurement) work in the scope of the research
group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

The deadline for the first call for contributions is:

        October 14, 2016

The chairs will work to assemble an agenda for the meeting based on
received submissions taking into consideration the group's scope,
common themes, and/or relevance to currently existing IETF work.

Since meeting time will be reserved for questions, commments, and
discussion, contributions may also be invited as presentations in
subsequent meetings.

While in previous meetings (when the research group was proposed),
presentations were selected based on previous or on-going discussions
with the chairs or the working group in general, this time we'd
like to involve a broader community. We hope that this call might
also reach people that have not been strongly involved in maprg
thus far.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Mirja and Dave - maprg chairs