Subject: [Maprg] [ACM SIGCOMM 2021 Workshops] Call for Workshop Papers - deadlines in May 2021 (check for specific workshops)

From: Casas Pedro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 09:33:07 +0000

ACM SIGCOMM 2021
August 23-27, 2021
Virtual Event
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/

***SIGCOMM WORKSHOPS MULTIPLE CALLS FOR PAPERS ***

SIGCOMM 2021 organizes a series of workshops, taking place on Monday, August 23 and Friday, August 27.
Topics include artificially intelligent networks, next-generation wireless technologies, future internet technologies, and more.
Check the specific Calls for Papers for each of the eight organized workshops below:

Workshop on 5G Measurements, Modeling, and Use Cases (5G-MeMU)
Submission deadline: May 14, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-5g-memu.html

Workshop on Flexible Networks (FlexNets'21): Artificial Intelligence
Supported Network Flexibility and Agility (FlexNets)
Submission deadline: May 21, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-flexnets.html

Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet (FOCI 2021)
Submission deadline: May 13, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-foci.html

Networking Networking Women Professional Development Workshop (N2Women)
Submission deadline: June 15, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/n2women.html

Workshop on Network-Application Integration (NAI 2021)
Submission deadline: May 21, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-nai.html

Workshop on Optical Systems (OptSys'2021)
Submission deadline: May 31, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-optsys.html

Workshop on Secure Programmable network INfrastructure (SPIN 2021)
Submission deadline: May 14, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-spin.html

Workshop on Technologies, Applications, and Uses of a Responsible
Internet (TAURIN 2021)
Submission deadline: May 21, 2021
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2021/workshop-taurin.html

Regards,

Pedro Casas and Roland van Rijswijk-Deij
SIGCOMM 2021 Publicity Chairs

PEDRO CASAS
Senior Scientist
Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
Center for Digital Safety & Security

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Giefinggasse 4 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43 50550-4104 | M +43 664 88256097 | F +43 50550-2813
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>

FN: 115980 i HG Wien | UID: ATU14703506
www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer<http://www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer>