Subject: [Maprg] videos of each talk now directly linked on MAPRG wiki for IETF 111 meeting, July 2021

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:36:28 -0500

Hi folks,

The MAPRG wiki now contains links that jump to the right place in the
video recording for each of the individual talks from our most recent meeting:

   https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/map

This meeting hosted presentation of these five contributions:

 * Measuring Shutdowns and more: Internet Society Pulse, Mat Ford (ISOC)
 * QUIC in IPv4 and getting there via HTTP Alt-Svc and DNS HTTPS, Jan Rüth
 * Feedback from using QUIC's 0-RTT-BDP extension over SATCOM public
access, Nicolas Kuhn
 * Analyzing the Adoption of Multipath TCP in the Internet, Oliver Gasser
 * Comparative Latency Under Load Performance of Broadband CPE, Jason
Livingood & Sebnem Ozer

Thanks much to Mat, Jan, Nicolas, Oliver, Jason, and Sebnem for taking
the time to share their work with us!
Mirja & Dave (MAPRG chairs)

P.S. If, you forget how to find the MAPRG wiki, it's linked
in "Additional URLs" on the MAPRG "about" page here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/about/
Which is the first result I get searching for "maprg" via Google.
Or just google search for "maprg wiki". :)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/