Subject: [feedback-report] ADMIN: MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org mailing list host change -- 2/16-17: 1-6pm Pacific tme
From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:43:07 -0800
List-Id: Public forum for discussion on the feedback-report draft <abuse-feedback-report.mipassoc.org>

Folks,

The scheduled transition of MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org accounts appears to be 
complete and both sites appear to be normally accessible.

(Your receipt of this email via a mailing list is a final test.)

Again:  If you experience any change or problem, please let me know immediately 
at [email-masked].  [email-masked] is ok, but might take a bit longer 
for me to see. Or call me at +1.408.246.8253.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:05:27 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Organization: Brandenburg InternetWorking
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [feedback-report] ADMIN: MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org mailing list host change -- 2/16-17: 1-6pm Pacific tme

Folks,

The scheduled transition of MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org accounts, including
mailing lists, archives and web pages, will take place today, starting at 1pm,
pacific time.  (1 hour from now.)  They are being moved to a new machine.

All message posting and subscription changing access will be disabled during the
outage.

If all goes well -- which it never does for operations work -- they will again
be accessible within an hour or so.  The expected worst-case outage will be
until 6pm, pacific time, today.

The effect of the transfers should otherwise be invisible to everyone accessing
these sites.

If you experience any change or problem, please let me know immediately at
[email-masked].  [email-masked] is ok, but might take longer for me
to see. Or call me at +1.408.246.8253.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net