Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-as-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Creation and Use of Email Feedback Reports: An Applicability Statement for the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF)
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-as-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-01

   RFC 5965 defines an extensible, machine-readable format intended for
   mail operators to report feedback about received email to other
   parties.  This document describes one common method for utilizing
   this format for reporting at scale between large mailbox providers,
   and from large mailbox providers to other mail sending entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-00.txt