Subject: [marf] RFC 6430 on Email Feedback Report Type Value: not-spam

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:22:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6430

        Title:      Email Feedback Report Type Value: 
                    not-spam 
        Author:     K. Li, B. Leiba
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12678
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6430.txt

This document defines a new Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) feedback
report type value: "not-spam".  It can be used to report an email
message that was mistakenly marked as spam.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:46:31 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:23 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [marf] RFC 6430 on Email Feedback Report Type Value: not-spam
> 
> [...]

Congrats to the authors!

-MSK