Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:19:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Redaction of Potentially Sensitive Data from Mail Abuse Reports
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
                          M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-11-21

   Email messages often contain information which might be considered
   private or sensitive, per either regulation or social norms.  When
   such a message becomes the subject of a report intended to be shared
   with other entities, the report generator may wish to redact or elide
   the sensitive portions of the message.  This memo suggests one method
   for doing so effectively.

   [NOTE TO EDITOR: Murray Kucherawy is listed as an author only to
   enable him to complete the publication process on behalf of J.D.
   Falk.  Please remove Murray from the author list prior to
   publication.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03.txt