Subject: Extension of Sender ID working group last call

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:29:37 -0400

All,

As you know, the working group last call for the Sender ID document set 
has seen an enormous amount of response and this volume of emails has 
overwhelmed many participants.

The co-chairs feel that the discussion around the IPR issue has 
derailed discussion of some of the technical issues that have been 
raised.  Therefore we are extending the working group last call period 
until Friday, September 10 so that these technical issues may be 
discussed.

The co-chairs will be sending out separate messages requesting feedback 
on these issues so that consensus can better be judged.  We ask that 
all participants respond to these messages without regard to the IPR 
issue now before the working group.

-your co-chairs

---

From: Roy Badami <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:06:29 +0100

It might also be helpful if you are in a position to identify any
significant items on which the co-chairs believe there is a rough
concensus for a change, lest silence be mistaken for agreement (rather
than simply a sign of e-mail overload).

     -roy