Subject: MARID Monday

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:02:32 -0400

Just a reminder...

Jabber room:  [email-masked]
Date:  Every other Monday starting April 19
Time: 20:00 UTC
Your Time:  
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html? 
day=19&month=4&year=2004&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

-andy

---

From: wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:52:01 -0500

> Date:  Every other Monday starting April 19

Sorry I came late to this one.  I did make it to the one two weeks
ago, but since it was labor day, no one else showed up.

Andy:

During the last Jabber session you made mention that only a very small
number of the mailing lists that you are on rewrite the
2821.MAILFROM.  I express surprise at this observation, since it does
not match my personal experience, nor the survey done on gmane.org.  I
also haven't seen any comments about this at all on the SPF-discuss
list.

If you could, I would greatly appreciate any info about these mailing
lists.

-wayne

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:18:41 -0400

> If you could, I would greatly appreciate any info about these mailing

Just a correction.  I was mistaken.  All but one rewrite MAIL FROM.  I 
think I was thinking of something else.

-andy