Subject: [Deploy] VeriSign's support of Sender ID

From: "Ong, Bruce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:39:36 -0700

I write as the technical product manager for VeriSign's Email Security
Services to express our support for Sender ID.

VeriSign's Email Security Service is a MX filtering based, managed
anti-spam/anti-virus service. We announced our intention to support Sender
ID when we first launched our service in June of this year
(http://www.verisign.com/verisign-inc/news-and-events/news-archive/us-news-2
004/page_005051.html). 

We see Sender ID as a good, easy to implement solution to stop email domain
spoofing, and an important first step towards truly authenticating the
sending party. We are looking forward to seeing the finalized Sender ID
specification from IETF, and plan to integrate and deploy Sender ID checking
in our managed anti-spam service in our infrastructure to benefit our
customers.

Bruce Ong
Sr. Product Manager
Authentication and Email Security Services
Verisign Inc.
+1.650.426.3232 (w)
+1.650.426.5195 (f)