Subject: Re: Complaint on personal attack by Matthew Elvey

From: Danny Angus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:15:17 +0000

> the Bortzeyer was
> just being an idiot, and who didn't even know what PPLB was, and who was
> unable to formulate an intelligent opinion in the first place.  In the
US,
> we have a phrase that describes this behavior:  It's called "talking out
> of your ass".

> So it seems Bortzmeyer and Elvey are in the same group.  Funny, that.

I like to flame and rant as much as the next man, but now that the score is
one each on the personal attacks front can you please seethe privately and
bite your tounges for a while?

d.

***************************************************************************
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limi!
 ted.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

**************************************************************************

---

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:19:55 -0500 (EST)

;-) yeah, sure.

		--Dean

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Danny Angus wrote:

> The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Li!
 mi!

-- 
Av8 Internet   Prepared to pay a premium for better service?
www.av8.net         faster, more reliable, better service
617 344 9000