Subject: RE: So here it is one year later...

From: "Gordon Fecyk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:06:46 -0600

> If the intent was 
> to have the IETF simply rubber-stamp SPF, making that clear up front 
> would have saved us all a lot of time.

Sokath, his eyes uncovered!

And in total fairness, s/SPF/SenderID.

-- 
PGP key (0x0AFA039E): <http://www.pan-am.ca/[email-masked]>
Sometimes it's hard to tell where the game ends and where reality bites,
er, begins. <http://vmyths.com/resource.cfm?id=50&page=1>

---

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:50:12 -0800

> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Douglas Otis

> A well understood problem is not FUD!    

You may believe you understand the problem well. I don't understand any of
your explanations and I don't think that is due to a lack of expertise or
ability on my part.

I remain Sir yours, etc.